Hard task

By grossedout - 08/09/2011 06:34 - Reserved

Spicy
Today, at work, I met a new client for the first time. Apparently he thought it would be a good idea to get drunk beforehand and spend the whole appointment telling me about his 9-inch "drill bit." I have to try and find this guy a job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 276
You deserved it 2 565

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hmm, 9 inch drill bits, that must be hard to find in your local hardware store, interesting conversation you had there.

Comments

Hmm, 9 inch drill bits, that must be hard to find in your local hardware store, interesting conversation you had there.

I don't believe him, you should check and see.

Very rare.. Definitely add it to his résumé under "special talents" or whatever. Those must be hard to find. Technically all you have to do if find him a job to suit his abilities/assets.. So, male prostitute, politician (he seems like a decent liar with that whole '9 inch' thing), Pinocchio at Disney World...

GlitteryMasakali 1

1 - are you seriously a miget? :(

Get him a job cleaning shit off the sides of toilets!

yamatelle 19

I doubt that he'll be able to drill anything with his Whiskey dick.

Makes me jealous! I'm a cocky puck, inch long, 10 inches round! Find me a job!

59, find your own job, but first, cocky puck? Your spelling is atrocious. And don't blame that on Autocorrect, because then that makes you lazy for not checking your post BEFORE clicking send.

66, technically, he spelled every word right. Not one word was mispelled.... Perhaps you were attempting to correct his grammar instead, hmm? If you weren't so busy feeling so proud of yourself maybe you could have corrected him properly, w/o sounding like a smartass moron. Maybe his wording was wrong... or maybe he worded it that way on purpose but he's the only one that gets his own 'joke'... Either way, you fail & the blame is entirely yours. lol

99problemz 0

He was trying to make a pun retard

70, I'm more inclined to think that the main issue here is that you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. There's literally nothing wrong with what he wrote. The only thing he's guilty of is being a dork. Perhaps a little extra schooling on your part would clear your confusion? ;)

SamBaBam98 0

Lol he sounds like a tool lol and I dont meen his no-no spot ;)

It was a pun, he meant it that way. Get a life!

Xtra_Cheddar 3

Find them at home depot, lowes, or ace?

you just need to big up his good points... confident, always on a high and has lots of character

Or you can be like my mom, call him disgusting then leave :)

So he's a tardi-caca land shark from the waist down then...

perdix 29

If life imitates art (where art = Internet ****), you'd have been thrilled to give the guy a job right there in your office.

He'd have to get wood first, and I suspect that might be a problem.