Grow up

By phreshrice - 07/04/2009 21:41 - United States

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me, because apparently I need to "grow up". He's the one who excessively plays Call of Duty and still has Pokémon and Bionicles in his room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 966
You deserved it 22 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, your boyfriend broke up with you and you posted a whiney FML about it? Who -really- needs to grow up?

Yep, you definately need to grow up. There's nothing wrong with playing video games and having 'collectables' (aka Toys) as long as they don't take over your life. Your childish reaction to this breakup shows me that you need to grow up regardless if he does or not.

Comments

Hmm I'm curious to know what his side of the story is!

pokemon was the best thing ever made

ThA_PaStY_KiD 0
brad42013 3

Indeed my friend. Indeed. However I'm a early 90's kid so I must say that I do not like the new Pokemon stuff. It's the original 151 Pokemon that will be worth the big $$$

I would have to agree with the opinion that certain hobbies such as video games does not make you childish. If you believe that then chances are you have a high image of yourself and don't really understand what 'childish' means.

ur not putting out...there u are mystery solved

Also, pretty much every girl I've met doesn't understand the difference between playing video games and excessively playing video games. Usually if you play for more than an hour at a time some girl will say you play excessively.

TryToBeKind 0

You're probably too bossy, demanding, picky and judgmental. No won der he told you to grow up

Immature much? haha. Poor him. Is he like. 10?

Thoureau 0

Why the hell are you posting about it instead of confronting him? Your not being any more mature than he supposedly isn't. Also, what's wrong with Pokemon? I'm 17 and I still play the games (I lost interest in the show and card games). It might be immature if someone liked it excessively, but again, complaining about it doesn't make you any more mature. In other words, YDTO.

i_like_chicks 0

screw him. get on with your life, no FYL there... just learning from your mistakes eh ;)

Your reaction seems to confirm what he was saying. What #21 said.