Grow up

By phreshrice - 07/04/2009 21:41 - United States

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me, because apparently I need to "grow up". He's the one who excessively plays Call of Duty and still has Pokémon and Bionicles in his room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 966
You deserved it 22 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, your boyfriend broke up with you and you posted a whiney FML about it? Who -really- needs to grow up?

Yep, you definately need to grow up. There's nothing wrong with playing video games and having 'collectables' (aka Toys) as long as they don't take over your life. Your childish reaction to this breakup shows me that you need to grow up regardless if he does or not.

Comments

the man has his priorities straight, OP. Video games and other such things before women And #13, that protip is right on

Call of Duty isn't that bad. Pokemon are awesome, everyone knows that. Bionicles? Okay, it's gone too far. Sucks for you, but maybe you really do need to grow up?

bad excuse from his side, good luck finding anyone else ;] (and pokemon is awesome indeed.)

Hum, that doesnt justify he isnt a grown up. Maybe he likes that kind of stuff, yet he has a head on his shoulders. Maybe you do need to listen to his advice?

edwadokun 0

playing games is irrelevant. pokemon and bionicles tho... thats pretty childish.. maybe this posting proves his point, instead of talking it out you post it in a website.

i am a girl, and personally i love video games. i am not so big on pokemon and stuff like that but just because his likes those things does not make him immature or anyone for that matter. if you found his video gaming and pokemon loving so immature, you shouldn't have been with him from the start is you could not accept his "immature" ways. FYL.

bigd74 0

call of duty is the best thing ever...pokemon is a different story

Considering you're pointing out his hobbies in an attempt to make him sound childish and shameful makes me think you're incredibly immature and close-minded. You DO need to grow the hell up. Playing "excessive" anything may not be healthy and neglecting a significant other isn't, either, but even based on what little you said, you seem like a whiny and irritable bitch. Your boyfriend endured one snotty episode too many.

chassidy 5

Um.. playing Pokemon can put you though college, so its not childish at all.

#37, where did she say HE was too immature for HER? lawl