Grow up

By phreshrice - 07/04/2009 21:41 - United States

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me, because apparently I need to "grow up". He's the one who excessively plays Call of Duty and still has Pokémon and Bionicles in his room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 966
You deserved it 22 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, your boyfriend broke up with you and you posted a whiney FML about it? Who -really- needs to grow up?

Yep, you definately need to grow up. There's nothing wrong with playing video games and having 'collectables' (aka Toys) as long as they don't take over your life. Your childish reaction to this breakup shows me that you need to grow up regardless if he does or not.

Comments

allie_renee 0

Ha. Pretty much the same exact thing happened to me. We lived together for 2 years, he had a lego collection and would play Halo/Skate for hours and hours. Then broke up with me telling me it was time for me to grow up.

Just because you play computer games, doesn't make you immature. I agree slightly with #71

this shows how immature you are...... plenty of nerdy yet inteligent grown up people do nerdy silly things and play video games.. i think u just dont understand him tbh... go ask him

kandy_fml 0

LOL. I love how everyone is all, "stop whining on this website! That proves your immaturity!" If that was logic that this website went by, fmylife.com would not exist. I think she just finds it ironic that he's calling her immature when he plays video games and Pokemon at what I'm assuming to be an age where you should probably put that stuff behind you. No need to get all critical.

aillemac 0

what's wrong with playing call of duty? don't talk shit like that, it just makes you seem more childish. grow up please.

kandy_fml 0

*if that was the logic that this website went by

eeee93757 0

There's nothing wrong with Call of Duty, that game is rated MATURE (17+) for a REASON you DUMBASS! And, if you came to fmylife.com with this stupid story, he's right, you do need to grow up.

truslide 0

yeah you need to grow up, bopper

growing up is not a matter of what hobbies/interests you have--it's more about the outlook you have on life. sorry hun, but the world does not revolve around you and your interests, hence why he told you to grow up

Sweetheart there is NOTHING WRONG with a guy playing Call Of Duty. Most of the guys I know play that game including the guy I'm with and they're respectable & mature guys.