By ugly - 07/04/2009 23:34 - United States

Today, I was volunteering at a school. There's this really bratty boy there and he was being rude, so I joked, "How are you ever gonna get a girlfriend when you're so mean?" He responds, "I think the better question is how are you ever gonna get a boyfriend when you're so ugly." He's 7. FML
I agree, your life sucks 473
You deserved it 93

Top comments

mychemro_kiss 2

XD. He won. Hands DOWN. *pats back* Cookie?

Comments

144-like you just did? youre pathetic and op thats where you say something like "my boyfriend doesnt think im ugly." and ydi for insulting a 7 year old in the first place

let's all just fight in the fml post!!

brokemysoul 0

hahahahahahah this is funny

digibenho 0
unknownfork 12
TheWhiteLotus 5

What, was she just supposed to let the kid go about his business and not learn anything from the situation? Then again, that's how parenting has gotten in this country...

Not all Americans are like that you know?

fakkumairaifu 14

Wow, I think you have the maturity of a preschooler.

"At least I got makeup, whats your excuse?" xD

jayhawk63 0

lol It sucks, but it never would have happened if you had just not let the kid get to you. When you volunteer, you're there to help and be nice, regardless of how annoying the kids are. They're kids, and you have to deal with it.

Yeah, I generally like kids, but even I think that such a bratty kid doesn't deserve a nice reprimand, even if she's a volunteer! Kids need to know they can't treat other like that, especially their elders! I don't say I haven't misbehaved when I was young(er), but I didn't speak like that to anyone!

mychemro_kiss 2

XD. He won. Hands DOWN. *pats back* Cookie?

*sizzle sizzle* BURN. *high five* oh yesh.

leyalu 0

I second #2, though I probably would have done the same thing. I think some people like the OP and me are just terrible with kids xD I once told a child never to listen to heavy metal or her mother would hate her. She ran away crying. o_o ANYWAY don't sweat it. He probably won't even remember the encounter the next time you see him.

You lost. Don't go around attacking rude kids. They'll usually come up with a counterattack that's even worse.

YDI for 1) insulting a 7 year-old, even if he's bratty. 2) insulting a bratty 7 year-old without expecting some sort of counterattack. 2) poor grammar.

I hope the second 2 was meant to be there.

I'd also like to point out that there were no capitalizations and punctuation.

EVnIAS 13

I don't think that was ment to be an insult it seems more of a way to try to get him to think of what he is doing. and want to change.

Okay, so if you want to complain about someone else's mistakes, I don't think you should make mistakes in the process of complaining. Yet you have not used any capital letters or punctuation correctly and have wrote number 2 twice.

Wow you were seriously owned by a child, what the hell? That's got to burn!

alex_vik 0

Why are you asking him how he's going to get a girlfriend when he's 7?

and i'm #6. and i fail because i can't count. :D