FML: Uncensored

By Cliché... or Touché? - 03/08/2017 02:00

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend was giving me head during the horror flick we were watching. Little did I know, my girlfriend isn't a big fan of horror films. It was during a sex scene that intensified the moment. The same sex scene from which emerged a sudden jump-scare. I now have bite marks on my penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 837
You deserved it 62 066

Same thing different taste

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
sugarshane007 20

They heard his Nightmare all the way down Elm Street.

Wizardo 33

He should've Saw that coming, but at least he didn't scream for Mama...

Saw VI in French means sausage, ahahaha ;)

I read "Today, my girlffriend was giving me head during the horror flick we were watching." And I was like 'YDI'.

WHO makes his girlfriend give him head whilst watching a horror movie? How do you even get a hardon?

asnakelovinbabe 16

How do you know he made her 70??? Maybe she wanted to! I find horror movies to be pretty boring so I would have been all over this opportunity. On a side note... Does anyone else feel like every other FML is about giving head lately?! Not that it's a bad topic. Maybe it correlates with us having recently celebrated steak and a ******* day.

asnakelovinbabe 16

Oh and to add to my previous comment. Assuming she did indeed want to and he didn't make her. If your woman grabbed your dick and was practically begging to give you head, how could you NOT get a hardon? Even if there was a horror movie on tv.

Why did OP let his girlfriend go ahead with it?

@1.......and shout and let it all out?

PerditaDessa 38

70, I love horror movies but my boyfriend hates them, giving him head during them is the only way he'll watch one with me. Plus, there are a lot of guys who are into the things horror depicts so getting it up isn't much of a problem for them.

Don't hold a Grudge against her for being scared. I would've lost my mind right then and there. I HATE scary movies. Like, I found Harry Potter scary.

This is the first I've heard of HP being scary .-. I guess the expression is true!:o

5 - You're like my mother. She cried through much of the movies; she's desperately terrified of snakes. The basilisk and Nagini were nightmares for her.

Something tells me she wouldn't have liked being in OP's Girlfriend's place, then. Ok so it's not quite as big, but it spits like a cobra.

asnakelovinbabe 16

I saw the word snake. My snakey senses started tingling.

5 - Same here man, when Prisoner of Akzaban and Goblet Of Fire came out i was say, 10-13-ish years old. And i remember being slightly scared of the prisoner black spirit thing, and more scared of the Man Who Must Not Be Named in Goblet Of Fire. I had a bit of nightmares about the bastard for a few nights after watching it in cinema. But i was young haha, im fine now but im not a fan of horrors :P

Lasagnaa 24

That just sounds stupid. Who gets head during a scary movie? YDI

sugarshane007 20

This is why you use horror movies to create intimacy. The knee jerk tendency will strike, it's only a matter of when.

sugarshane007 20

Damnit. I could've swore that I put don't.

Everybody makes mistakes some people think its a good idea to get head while watching a scary movie others forget to put in a don't, its part of being human.

That's because of the horror it saw when you were born and jumped back in so deep it made a ******.

mimiminx 23

She shouldn't try to multi task in the future

Horror films made for horrible moments..

That bites. It must be hard to watch a movie while receiving a *******. Hopefully you won't have to head to the hospital.

sugarshane007 20

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

This whole thread seems to have bitten off more than it can chew, and deep throating is never the solution to that.

sugarshane007 20

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I just couldn't sink my teeth into this comment initially. Next time I need to not let such things blow up in my face.

Oh come on 16, he was just trying to leave his mark and I say he succeeded by the skin of his teeth.

sugarshane007 20

Sounds like a good Clive Barker movie, unfortunately they'll get Uwe Boll to direct it.

I've done that before!!!! But the door slammed downstairs and scared the ever-loving bejesus out of me. I felt awful! Not as bad as he did, obviously.