Fictional main character

By Sadface - 06/12/2009 17:34 - United States

Today, my 15 year-old son told me he had his first kiss. I told him how I was the same age when I had mine, and then I told him all kinds of wild stories about things I did in my childhood and college life. Truth is, I made them all up. I didn't get kissed till I was 24, and laid till I was 28. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 947
You deserved it 14 034

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you even lie about that? I don't understand parents that worry more about looking cool to their kids rather than being a good role model to them.

You didn't have to lie. Your son didn't ask you about anything. You could of said "sweet!" and moved on.

Comments

The__Redneck 7

You definitely deserve this. You'll also deserve it if your son starts to follow a promiscuous lifestyle in a sad, deluded attempt to 'walk in your footsteps'. ~He'll~ suffer for your stupidity, but you'll deserve it.

That's why you put the Warhammer down every once in a while.

that's pretty sad. who cares when you got laid?

Ehh 1st kiss at 15...i got mine when i was just 13..a whole 2 years is a big difference...are you sure he's alright?

Yeah, 23 might have been too old for a first kiss in your day, but nowdays, kids without a first kiss by 10 and coitus by 12 are losers. Your son is way behind the crowd dude. FYL.

RaeBabe03 0

Omg what if your son finds this!! That would funny. Not only would you have been caught in a lie. You would be considered a loser in your own sons eyes!!! lol jk :)

Big deal. It doesn't matter what age it happens it. What's important is that you find a special someone to share your life and body with. If it takes longer than others that can be hard, but if you find them at the end of the day your life is not F-ed by any means.

you loser why the hell would you want to sound wild and crazy, wouldn't you want to promote having sex with someone special and it meaning something instead of you wanting to sound to cool to your kid, you have to be dumbest person i have heard of!

Kactus_fml 0

I'd be proud of not losing my virginity for that long, but I personally had my first kiss at 10. And... Did stuff when I was 11, Haven't actually lost my virginity yet, but I have done almost everything else by 11. I'm 15 now, I don't see a problem with waiting to do anything.

woa there! yea im 13 I guess i am just really reserved I have been asked out but have never been on a date, kissed blah blah blah my rents are fine with me dating. They were all cute I just want to have fun with friends and not be stuck with the same person OP okay thats just plan pathetic you were unsupportive and selfish your son came happily to you to tell you about his first kiss from what i read you said thats great! when i was a kid I got my first kiss to oh and back in college....... its stupid you mise as well say i dont care lets talk about me. what are you happy bunny? really though there was no need to lie you could have made it his moment not yours... you my dear are pathetic

"done almost everything else by 11" ... I hope our ideas of 'almost everything' are completely different...

NIce way to show your child that things don't have to be "done" by a certain time. /sarcasm You obviously have self-esteem issues, which you might want to get a handle on before you give them to your kid. There isn't a manual that says anyone has to do anything, ever. I guess you think that a friend of mine who was a virgin, and married a virgin at 34 was a loser or something, eh? Or that another friend of mine who has slept with 60 guys and she's in her early 20's isn't, right? Please. They just made different choices.