Bad boy!

By Anonymous - 12/04/2009 02:39 - United States

Today, I dog-sat for my neighbors' pitbull. Weighing in at 100 pounds with a nasty bite, this dog is no lap dog, but I treated it as one - not knowing how deadly this dog could be - beckoning it towards me with my hand. I now have 6 stitches in my hand and arm, and the neighbors didn't pay me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 250
You deserved it 17 903

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KwitIt 0

You've got to be kidding me. They're not even paying your doctor's bills? If my dog bit someone, I'd bend over backwards to help that someone so that they wouldn't get my dog put to sleep. What jerks you have for neighbors!

SpunkT 0

#2. Not all pitbulls are vicious. Most people would assume a family pet is friendly. The neighbors should have warned that their dog is mean. A good owner will socialize the dog so that it's not afraid of strangers. And if you know your dog doesn't like certain things, like people motioning it to come over, you tell them. You should sue. Dogs that bite people get put down.

Comments

Demand the neighbours pay your medical bills. If they refuse, sue. Oh and to all you saying pitbulls are evil and dangerous: the dog is never evil, the owner is if the dog ends up being vicious due to lack of socialization or abuse.

Pitbulls aren't as bad as people make them out to be! If the dog is vicious, you should think about who trained it to be that way/didn't socialize it—the owner. My cousin was nearly killed by an akita. Does he condemn the entire breed? Nope. Did he sue the pants off of the owner and have the dog put down? Yes. Still, the fact that you were treating it like a lap dog shows that the owners were irresponsible and didn't give you the proper instructions. They should have known that their dog would react that way. Take them to court!

Your the kind of person who is the reason why I can't let my dog outside.

they would be requesting that i pay them for a new dog cause it would have been delt with before i got my stitches

No dog is that violent for no reason. I have a 120 lbs. pitbull that is all muscles, and all he does is sleep and kiss and cuddle. 1. Sue them. 2. They probably abused him.

Some pitbulls can get to that weight, my uncle's is a pitbull mastive and is about 130 and he would never bite anyone I have two pits myself and they would never bite someone, they are little angels Ppl just become morons around big dogs and then the dog is blamed My cousin has a chihuahua and that fckn thing has bit me and other countless times, and she has the nerve to call my dogs mean

Ummm, I didn't grow up with ANY dogs in my life. The neighbourhood I lived in had a lot of cats, actually. But I know how vicious pit bulls CAN be. It's the way that we're raised.

screwsociety 0

WTF?! SUE THEM! GET ANIMAL CONTROL AND A LAWYER! YOU CAN SUE THEM AND NOT ONLY WILL IT PAY YOUR MEDICAL BILLS, BUT IT WILL ALSO PAY YOU DOUBLE FOR DOG-SITTING THAT FKN BASTARD! YOU will win because they ASKED YOU to dogsit.... it doesn't matter if you were on their property as long as THEY ASKED YOU to do it. YOU WILL WIN THIS CASE IN COURT.

caitlinam 0

You guys that are saying pitbulls are soo cruel, you're all idiots and I hope you get hit by a truck. My pitbull is the sweetest dog you'll ever meet. All she wants is to be loved, fed, and taken care of. Obviously your neighbor didn't know how to train it right. All dogs could be vicious animals, it all depends on how they were raised. I think this one is bullshit. That dog needs to be taken away from its owners and put in the hands of someone who actually cares ! You're completely ridiculous. Maybe you shouldn't be taking care of dogs dumbass!

I agree its like racism they don't blame the individual they blame the race but Shame on you saying they should get hit by a truck , that's just messed up