Bad boy!

By Anonymous - 12/04/2009 02:39 - United States

Today, I dog-sat for my neighbors' pitbull. Weighing in at 100 pounds with a nasty bite, this dog is no lap dog, but I treated it as one - not knowing how deadly this dog could be - beckoning it towards me with my hand. I now have 6 stitches in my hand and arm, and the neighbors didn't pay me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 250
You deserved it 17 903

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KwitIt 0

You've got to be kidding me. They're not even paying your doctor's bills? If my dog bit someone, I'd bend over backwards to help that someone so that they wouldn't get my dog put to sleep. What jerks you have for neighbors!

SpunkT 0

#2. Not all pitbulls are vicious. Most people would assume a family pet is friendly. The neighbors should have warned that their dog is mean. A good owner will socialize the dog so that it's not afraid of strangers. And if you know your dog doesn't like certain things, like people motioning it to come over, you tell them. You should sue. Dogs that bite people get put down.

Comments

actonthat 0

Semicolon fail. Seriously, does anyone of the internet pay attention in English class?

drackattack 0

stop saying it's common knowledge. If a person didn't grow up with a dog or wasn't exposed to a dog for much of their life then they aren't going to know this "common knowledge" that keeps being referenced. and even so, is it common knowledge to know what a dog likes a dislikes, or what is going to set it off to attack and be a vicious beast? yeah, i didn't think so. sue those assholes and get that dog put down....it's not your fault.

Majormaxo 0

Yes, you really need to sue them.

HAHAURLIFESUX 0

I wouldn't sue, they're your neighbors. Go over and ask them to pay for your medical bills and compensate you for the dog biting you. If they refuse, THEN contact animal control and have their dog put down, contact a lawyer and sue. Try taking the high road first, when/if that fails then kick them where it hurts. If they know they have the option of paying a couple hundred dollars and the situation is over or having their dog killed and still paying a few hundred dollars then the choice is simple.

You should sue the shit out of them like that lady who had her face ripped off by the chimpanzee.

this is BS! They don't stitch dog bite wounds due to injections risks... you story is a lie! no doctor in their right mind would stitch it... they would cover it with gauze give you a script for Amoc-Clav and a kick in the ass out the door!

daughterofabitch 4

not if the dog ripped the flesh

I got bit by a dog and had to get 40 stitches in my face. so yes they do stitch dog bites

aw93 0

Pretty sure when my step dads dog bit me I got stitches. Check your shit.

For the love of kittens! This dog should be put to long sleep.

sue... if there not sympathetic about it!!! **** them they should gealy apologise.. happended to me, got 9 stichs in my nose but the owners were very sorry and all is well now but if there arse holes id sue the *******!