What have you been up to?

By Anonymous - 21/12/2013 07:08 - United States - Fairfield

Spicy
Today, I came home after working on a difficult case. My husband wasn't home so I hopped into bed. My feet felt something and I reached down and picked it up out of the sheets. It was lacy black thongs. I don't own black thongs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 813
You deserved it 3 805

Same thing different taste

Comments

If you're a lawyer then he's an extreme idiot (which he is for cheating anyway) because he should know that you'll be able to get every penny you can out of him in a divorce

California is a "No-Fault" divorce state. You could be the worst spouse ever and it won't change a thing.

Wash and be wearing them when he comes home and watch the look on his face. Pretend like you found them and thought they were a Christmas present. Then **** with his World!

eww I doubt op would want to wear them since she clearly stated that she doesn't wear those .

Talk to a divorce lawyer, see where you stand. If you decide to divorce him, make a cake, or some sort of dessert and serve the thong and divorce papers to him... The look on his face would be a kodak moment.

Ouch! He's got some explaining to do. Not sure how he gets out of it unless he says he is a secret cross dresser or something. Although not sure you would be happy with that either.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

he don't deserve the husband title

crazydave1998 6

career women are lonely women... lol

If you were going to say something this stupid anyway, you could have at least not said "women". Then you would have earned the title of "idiot", as opposed to the "sexist idiot" one.

crazydave1998 6

hey reality is cold..women who work long hours usually end up cheated on and alone... it's actually been researched..

That's why if women want to be happy they should stick to making babies and sandwiches

I was not prepared for the amount of stupid emanating from this thread...

I'd take a cross dresser over a cheater anyday!

ManicGypsy 22

I don't think that between the sheets is a very good hiding place for a Christmas present.

Llama_Face89 33

Best case? Your husband likes to feel pretty while you're out.

@71 actually the percentage of married men who cheat, and the percentage of men who cross dress, is about the same--20-25%.