What have you been up to?

By Anonymous - 21/12/2013 07:08 - United States - Fairfield

Spicy
Today, I came home after working on a difficult case. My husband wasn't home so I hopped into bed. My feet felt something and I reached down and picked it up out of the sheets. It was lacy black thongs. I don't own black thongs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 813
You deserved it 3 805

Same thing different taste

Comments

Since you make it sound like there was more than one pair, your husband might have bought you some, and was going to surprise you later. Might be wrong. Better to ask him about them in a way that he doesn't know you found them.

Good luck with the divorce case- if he cheats once he'll probably do it again. Don't take the chance that he'll break your heart again OP.

if you can't please him someone else will you deserved it

hazardmuffin 21

That's awful. If she isn't doing it for him he needs to say so. If the issue can't be reconciled, he needs to tell her and leave her, not sneak around behind her back. It's called being a decent human being.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day. If she wasn't "pleasing him", he should've told her and shown her what he'd like her to do, rather than cheating.

Please, jdwmoore, just stop trying to troll/justify cheating.

They could always be Christmas presents for you!

weedandfood 8

Someone was doing the dirty while you were there. Girl I would find me some hot ass dude and do the dirty too.

Oh yes, because two wrongs make a right.

perdix 29

Well, now you do, Merry Christmas!!! "Ho, ho, ho!" has a whole different meaning here :)

martin8337 35

Merry friggin Christmas. Dump his assistant.

I don't understand, if you're going to cheat, break up with your significant other. Don't ruin that persons life because you couldn't keep it in your pants

You don't happen to have a teenage daughter do you?