What have you been up to?

By Anonymous - 21/12/2013 07:08 - United States - Fairfield

Spicy
Today, I came home after working on a difficult case. My husband wasn't home so I hopped into bed. My feet felt something and I reached down and picked it up out of the sheets. It was lacy black thongs. I don't own black thongs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 811
You deserved it 3 804

Same thing different taste

Comments

ThomasBombadil 31

I've heard that "the other woman" sometimes leaves something behind like this on purpose. Could this be the case? Sort of a warning to you.

Wizardo 33

The Curious Case of Victoria's Secret

Well either he's cheating or he likes to rub one out while wearing or fondling women's lingerie.

Most important is to communicate. Relationships are never black and white, the last thing you want to tell a married couple possibly with children is to separate for something that can be fixed instead of knuckling down and working on it.

SuperMew 22

It is better to have seperated parents than to be in a house where your parents resent one another.

I agree with 21. When i was younger my parents HATED each other, but they stayed together for the sake of me and my brothers. When they finally did divorce, my brothers and I were actually relieved. Staying together for the children isn't always a good thing. Especially if the two parents despise each other.

frizz101 22

Or, like in my case, they get physically violent with each other. Sometimes divorce is the better option if problems can't be fixed, and some people just shouldn't get married.

Exactly. It all depends on how bad the break up was, and whether or not they can be mature about it.

challan 19

that's exactly what I picked up on. how many thongs were there? Christmas presents perhaps? I don't more then one woman left her thong there. even if he had a foursome while she was at work, how would all three leave their panties?

If they were Christmas presents, OP has an extremely stupid husband to hide panties, presumably sans tags, in the bed.

When I saw the plural thongs, I thought she was talking about the flip flop thong.

Well at least it wasn't a super cockroach. Those things are terrible. :/

How could "the other woman" left without her underwear. This needs an explanation. Your hobby was cheating or he has a very common fetish.:-

DavidKnows 11

Sometimes women do this on purpose (as mentioned earlier) either to alert or scorn the wife. Old joke: after showering at the gym, a friend asks, "Wow! I didn't know you wore women's panties Bob. How long have you been doing THAT?" Bob replies, "Ever since my wife found a pair in the glove box!"

Don't suspect cheating right away. Your husband might just like wearing woman's clothing, but is too embarrassed to tell you about it due to fear of rejection. If that's not the case, however, then I smell a divorce.

Change the sheets and the locks before he gets home.