What have you been up to?

By Anonymous - 21/12/2013 07:08 - United States - Fairfield

Spicy
Today, I came home after working on a difficult case. My husband wasn't home so I hopped into bed. My feet felt something and I reached down and picked it up out of the sheets. It was lacy black thongs. I don't own black thongs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 813
You deserved it 3 805

Same thing different taste

Comments

Sorry OP...hope things work out...without another massive case...at least you know now...

Could be he's a cross-dresser. In which case I'd still be disappointed in him, because lacy black things? Really?

maybe he has s thing for wearing women's underware

maybe they are his? secret cross dresser fantasy.

I think its completely your fault. If a woman dont have black thongs, her husband have the right to cheat on her! I mean come on! U dont have Black Thongs!!?? Really!

The fact that you DONT have any black thongs may be part of your problem. Just sayin...spice it up a lil, your poor husband is bored out of his mind

What a bullshit response! If he is unhappy with their sex life or her choice of underwear he should use his words, he's a big boy. Cheating is not an excuse for being unhappy with aspects of your relationship.

that doesn't give him the right to cheat . if he thought they should spice things up then he should've spoken to his wife about it . not resorted to cheating!

Ugh, disgusting excuse! If the hubby was THAT BORED, he could've gone shopping for something sexy that he wanted her to wear and model for him. It's guys like you that ruin women. On behalf of my gender, **** YOU, YOU DIPSHIT, ASSHAT, BUTT MONKEY, PENCIL DICK, *******.

Kidnextdooor 5

Time to kick his ass out, what a douche bag.

he may not be cheating just dont ask about it until after christmas if he dosent give them to you as a gift talk to him about it

Maybe your husband sometimes just likes to feel pretty?