What have you been up to?

By Anonymous - 21/12/2013 07:08 - United States - Fairfield

Spicy
Today, I came home after working on a difficult case. My husband wasn't home so I hopped into bed. My feet felt something and I reached down and picked it up out of the sheets. It was lacy black thongs. I don't own black thongs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 813
You deserved it 3 805

Same thing different taste

Comments

greggly123 6

You don't own any lacy black thongs, or none whatsoever? If not, that's why he was cheating on you. Granny panties isn't going to keep his attention forever

Do you really think the only types of underwear are thongs and grannypants?

how did the other woman not realized not wearing underwear on the way home

Snowflaker perhaps? Cross dresser? Amazingly horrible at surprising you with gifts? How long have you been married? I would give him the benefit of a doubt & give him a "3 stikes, you're out" sort of deal, but not tell him that. Carry on as if all is normal, but observe his behaviour, comings and goings and general attitude for changes, then lay it all out when you have a) more proof, b) calmed down and are thinking clearly, c) received advice from people who you're close to and trust completely. Unless, you suspect that it's your best friend's thong...

icepick23 12

Just ask to join in the fun! Don't be such a prude...as long as your husband is using protection!

If he is cheating (I know kids who have used their parents room to have sex) then get a divorce. My husband was cheating and it's just not worth trying to save a marriage once the trust is gone. My husband promised never to do it again. He lied.

SailorSolaris 43

Your situation reminds me of the time my then-boyfriend was late picking me up from work. He blamed it on car trouble until he asked me to get the lighter he dropped under the passenger seat of his car. I reached under the seat, and pulled up a tube of lipstick. I don't wear lipstick...