By Anonymous - 14/01/2013 17:58 - United States - Arlington

Spicy
Today, while I was having sex, he stopped, looked at me all seriously and said, "Permission to climax, ma'am?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 994
You deserved it 10 014

Same thing different taste

Comments

Say :"When my ****** is in ashes, you have my permission to climax" in a deep voice.

you think you can climax? I was born by a climax, moulded by it.

"Deshi basara! Deshi basara! " "What does that mean?" "Climax"

You can climax when I ******* say so soldier, now don't ask again til my pussy is in flames and your dick has fallen off. That is the best reply.

Maybe so, but this was a Batman: The Dark Knight Rises thread, and you pooped all over it :(

calm down sexual partner, now is not the time for climax.

I did not realize it was a dark knight thread thought it was more funny comment.

Shes getting laid and finds a reason to complain " PRICELESS"

I like this ^ way more than "doesn't matter, had sex".

klovemachine 24

Doesn't matter...(nevermind) hangs his head in shame :-[

MNBOY16 15

Permission denied until further notice pending more oral stimulation.

perdix 29

He sounds like a fine gentleman, what's wrong with you? He was willing to hold back for you to get in another ****** (or your first, or yet another fake). Good for him! The "ma'am" seems a bit formal. Perhaps he forgot your name, . . . Mulva?

You dare accuse her of possibly faking orgasms? Women NEVER fake them ;-)

Nothing quite like getting the correct permissions from your commanding officer. You have a fine soldier, ma'am.

This is the language you must use to be deemed '' sponge worthy.''

perdix 29

His timing was not "random." Guys who can recognize the "point of no return" can delay their ****** for the pleasure of their partner. You're probably just used to the two-pump chumps.