By Anonymous - 18/01/2014 22:55 - United States - Somerset

Spicy
Today, while I was fooling around with my girlfriend, she hurt her hand. It obviously wasn't very serious, so I told her to stop faking it. She responded, "Wanna know what I actually fake? My orgasms." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 658
You deserved it 64 536

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like she was crying about it because she's gonna need that hand later to finish

OP you're kind of an asshole. Just because it doesn't look bad to you doesn't mean she isn't hurting.

Comments

Where is the '"she deserves it" button? if she's gonna go about faking her orgasms she has no right to hold it against the OP, how would he know what to improve in if she just fakes it? :/ As for the hand problem, that's just silly, things don't have to look sore to be sore, and everyone has a different pain tolerance... so you both deserve it. >:(

One of the worst things to utter to a significant other. Sorry OP. Dump that facade and, hopefully, date a more honest individual.

I could think of ten worse things right off the top of my head.

Well I didn't state that it was THE worst thing, so yes I am sure you can think of another ten, possibly worse things. Good job.

I hope she used her other hand to break yours. ;)

Woohoo! Physical violence against those we are supposed to love!

Woohoo! Not understanding sarcasm on the internet!

Do bones have to be protruding from her hand in order to be painful? Jackass.

There was a bone protruding from her hand, it just wasn't hers :)

"it obviously wasn't very serious" how the hell would you know? pain isn't visible. you totally deserved that comment. both for being a ******** and for being selfish in bed. F her life, not yours.

SuperMew 22

It its not on fire, Op doesn't care.

deathstroke990 22

Ouch....that hurts for both sides. You were being totally tactless and cruel with that remark and she should have been more honest with you in the bedroom...

She could have just said that as a response for him being a thoughtless jerk

OP = Original Poster, the person who posted this FML.

nightowl713 25

# 30, in the time it took you to type that, you could have just answered the question. Everyone was once new to FML. No need to be a jerk about it. They asked in the right place, what better way to find out than on the app/site the abbreviation is so often used?

OP does not mean google... Learn yo' terms son.

I'm actually really impressed with the people in this thread. Usually there's at least five people giving various bullshit answers such as: Orange Platypus, or Orangutan Poop.

But #51, you would need to be new to the ENTIRE internet. OP has been a term for more than 20 years at this point. And that's just the time that I've been seeing it. I couldn't even get on the internet until I was 8. And the solution of using Google when you don't know a term is a solution that will work with 9 out of 10 internet vocabulary issues. Answering the question to hand just leaves the person with no idea of how to answer their questions going forward in a self-sufficient manner.

TallMist 32

#88 In "Yu-Gi-Oh!" card game terms, OP means over powered. A chatroom I go to calls the staff OPs, which is short for chat operators. Here. on FML, OP means original poster. So, considering that Google would have given #28 at least three different answers, I think it was fair #28 asked here.

Yeah, you walked right into that. Thats what you get for not being sympathetic, I guess.