By Anonymous - 18/01/2014 22:55 - United States - Somerset

Spicy
Today, while I was fooling around with my girlfriend, she hurt her hand. It obviously wasn't very serious, so I told her to stop faking it. She responded, "Wanna know what I actually fake? My orgasms." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 658
You deserved it 64 537

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like she was crying about it because she's gonna need that hand later to finish

OP you're kind of an asshole. Just because it doesn't look bad to you doesn't mean she isn't hurting.

Comments

I have a hernidated disc in my neck, you can't visibly see discomfort or pain, but rest assured it makes my life a living hell practically everyday. My point is, just because you can't see pain displayed in front of you, doesn't mean the person is not hurting. Pain is pain and everyone has different pain tolerances. Next time be more considerate towards your girlfriend. And I certainly hope her remark to you wasn't said out of anger, that shit doesn't lead to a happy ending.

No sexual release for you. Be kind to your significant other.

You definitely deserve it for being a douche to her.

perdix 29

On the plus side, this episode has brought you to a turning point. Either you step up your game to give her real orgasms, or move on and let someone else try.

That's something I would say to my brother not my girlfriend op why wouldn't you be nice to her and ask her what you can do. Clearly you don't deserve a girlfriend

You're both at fault. When your significant other is hurt, you ask if they're okay. You don't tell them to "stop faking it". What a pleasant boyfriend you must be. And she shouldn't be faking orgasms either.