By Anonymous - 13/10/2010 14:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, while having sex with my girlfriend, her pet bird whistled a tune she'd been trying to teach it. She stopped and congratulated it, and I took the chance to move it to the other room to prevent further distraction. She got mad and wouldn't let me back in bed because I just "untrained it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 467
You deserved it 7 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You obviously don't know how hard it is to train a bird. Neither do I, but still I guess it's more difficult than having sex.

It's her bird, not yours. So why'd you even move it anyway? Totally unnecessary. Just pick up where you left off and keep going. Gives your little man a breather anyway so he can calm down and go the distance. Also while training animals or children, you don't separate them from you when they're doing something you want to encourage - that's what you do when you want them to knock it off. Whining, screaming, barking... you ignore and leave the room. That's essentially what you did.

Comments

RKD 23

I don't think she has anything to worry about, I don't think that parrots can be "untrained"-once they know a tune, they always know it and there is nothing you can do, that is why you have to be careful not to cuss around them!

hectormora21 3

NOT EVEN GONNA LIE!!! thats freakin hilarious!! if i was you i would laugh and cry at the same time

**** blocked by a bird. I know the feel man

Steve_Dudley_UK 10

First rule to get sex is to keep your bird happy.

I'm assuming you were at her house. and since it was her bird you had no right to move it anywhere. you need to chill out. sometimes things happen during sex. learn to laugh about it.

Maybe don't have sex in front of animals? It's creepy

randybryant799 20

Sorry but her house. Her bird. Don't touch.