By sexual parrot - 21/04/2014 18:42

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend's parents' parrot won't stop imitating my sex moans, and keeps doing it whenever I speak. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 630
You deserved it 16 111

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Quit doing it with the parrot in the room, or don't be so damn loud.

dimerneckel 22

Start making other noises when it tries to speak! That'll show that pesky parrot.

Comments

dimerneckel 22

Start making other noises when it tries to speak! That'll show that pesky parrot.

You'll just have to outclass the parrots moans the next time. That or kill it

If they ask, tell them you stubbed your toe.

Pained moans and groans sound different... at least mine do..

Worth a try lol. Some people do sound like they're in pain.

Maybe your boyfriend, or if he has a little brother, can say they did it as a joke, because us guys can be pretty immature. He owes it to you for the "pleasure" you give him...

zen1979 16

I can't help but wonder why the word Pleasure is in quotations...makes it sound suspicious.

Quit doing it with the parrot in the room, or don't be so damn loud.

RedPillSucks 31

I know this is not what you meant but.... Maybe she shouldn't be doing it with the parrot at all

Maybe she shouldn't be having sex at her boyfriends parents house..

I didn't know Lord Sesshomaru could be humorous.

RedPillSucks 31

Sesshomaru-sama is all about humor. But he doesn't crack a smile himself.

Sometimes an African grey parrot moans and throws up some food because he/she is attracted in a person! Best you can do is ignore it, maybe put him in a different room for a couple of minutes. Don't try to encourage this behaviour (don't pet him on places that he likes, under the wings or on his belly), next thing you know the parrot is obsessed whit this moaning and throwing up, because you simply can't be his mate...

That must bring up some sort of conversation. Perhaps the question "Where did our parrot learn these sounds?". That's okay op, it's a fun story at the least

Teach it some words, maybe it'll forget! FYI OP:/

Eh, some birds such as an African Grey have a brain as capable as a 5-6 year old human being. They have amazing memories too... OP may be stuck with the parrot moans until he finds some better to imitate.

toxic_walrus 15

I had a friend who bought a parrot for the sole purpose of teaching it curse words

That's an awesome reason. Assuming they took care of it properly.

Mortoli 30

Lol my brother had a friend who taught his f-u for a greeting lol

I see what you did there and everyone who down voted is dumb.

I also see what he did there, and still downvoted it because it's a stupid comment.

I guess I'm dumb because I cannot see what he did there.

Just put the parrot in the freezer for a few minutes. Works every time.