By Anonymous - 30/03/2011 23:53 - United States

Today, on my 21st birthday, a relative asked me if I was still engaged to the love of my life. The man I spent several years with, gave my virginity to, moved across the country for, who promised to marry me before my 21st, and who swore he was over his ex for good. No, but thanks for asking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 507
You deserved it 8 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

I'm sure your relative regretted asking you this and wished they had just asked the real question they wanted to pose in the first place: "Would you please pass the potato salad?" Single at 21? BFD! You've got about 14 good years to find a good man. If you want kids, you should get a bit panicky at around age 35 and then settle for any douchebag that can produce viable sperm.

wiggs5 0

thats sad :( but obviously wasn't meant to be! you'll find someone else! :) look at the bright side of things..

Comments

YDI. Frankly, when you're 18-20 years old, you haven't seen life enough yet, and should not consider marriage yet. It's far better to gain some maturity and experience before finally settling down with someone for good.

sassy_bunny16 0

and the lesson we learned today was?... maybe keep in contact with your family? just an idea.

believe me, OP is still very young. and to OP, a single life is a fun thing to treasure, and I advise that you wait. And when you finally do meet someone u do marry, make sure it is someone that will never put u through what ur ex did for no reason.

Holymonkeypee 0

that was an oddly specific question they asked.

Dude, I acatuallu feel really bad for youuuu..

Wow that's B.S. , screw that fag..you don't need his ass..so cold how some guys are.

abasio 1

He promised to marry you before you were 21? That's far too young.

How could anyone say YDI?! That's so sad D:

a new bfax is easy to get, but your virginity, you can never get that back