By Anonymous - 30/03/2011 23:53 - United States

Today, on my 21st birthday, a relative asked me if I was still engaged to the love of my life. The man I spent several years with, gave my virginity to, moved across the country for, who promised to marry me before my 21st, and who swore he was over his ex for good. No, but thanks for asking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 507
You deserved it 8 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

I'm sure your relative regretted asking you this and wished they had just asked the real question they wanted to pose in the first place: "Would you please pass the potato salad?" Single at 21? BFD! You've got about 14 good years to find a good man. If you want kids, you should get a bit panicky at around age 35 and then settle for any douchebag that can produce viable sperm.

wiggs5 0

thats sad :( but obviously wasn't meant to be! you'll find someone else! :) look at the bright side of things..

Comments

Iliveinafridge 0

Why would you want to marry before your 21st?

You got dumped, it happens. Am i the only one bothered by the fact that it seemed important to her to be married before she was 21? It's really young..

Have you read any of the previous comments? Probably 80% of them are telling her she was too young...

TheDrifter 23

When did 21 become childhood? I'm sure many of the college bound children still haven't experienced reality at that age but by 21 I had been living away from my parent and working full time for 5 years, hell I'd been married for two and my triplets were a year old. See what all that coddling of children is doing? it has produced a generation of sissies that need three decades just to be able to deal with life's realities. Please note, I'm still married, my girls are in school now and what do you know, grown ups can deal with their issues and grow together and not just independently.

honestly it's happened for the best. you are 21. you shouldn't even think of marriage until at least your late 20's even 30's.

I have the solution to your problem - kill all scientist at these coordinates N76 W89 -contain the bomb and let it become more powerful - fire the missile to your ex - listen to some dubstep dressed as a hot dog and dance

dcrider 0

my ex did that for sone dude... I kinda feel bad for her but then again shit always happens for a reason..

SlapurMoM 2

U might feel this way now but ur better off without him besides a female that's loyal is way more beautiful than anything in life. I don't know U but ur beautiful in more ways than 1.