By smith - 28/01/2012 03:13 - United Kingdom

Today, my wife made a joke about the size of my package, so figuring all's fair in love and war, I bought some laxatives to prank her with. They took a lot longer to work than I thought, and I ended up lying in bed, listening to my wife shitting her guts out in the bathroom for over an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 402
You deserved it 57 866

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hm well I think your wife should be the one writing this FML, you know since she's practically ******** fire in there...

YDI for giving your wife laxatives just because she made fun of your tiny wiener .

Comments

Take a joke , she said something so you make her whole night crappy ?? I'm sure she's having a good time crapping her brains out , and ps. Any husband who is seeks enough to lace his wife shouldn't be trusted pps. Don't complain , you deserve it

Let's see, she joke's about your penis, and you "retaliate" by giving her laxatives? LAXATIVES?? The same over-the-counter medication that can hospitalize a person? You know what I think? You are a ******* immature asshole. You resorted to using medication for revenge, and she has been there for an hour. I hope that after this you learn from your mistakes and mature a bit. If not, there is no hope for you. You ******* deserve it!

You know what? F*** YOU. Insulting a man's manhood can have lasting psychological consequences. A lot of you all don't get that. Besides, a lax practical joke is usually funny.

GLaDOSv1_09 19

171, how dare you insult not only my sense of humor, but my psychological abilities as well. I'm GLaD that I now know a joke you're a fan of.

#171: Oh, no, we totally get it. It's like when a man tells a woman she's fat or that her breasts are too small. You don't think that has lasting psychological consequences? I guess anorexia and bulimia are myths, plastic surgery is at an all-time low, and he was "just joking" about her being fat or inadequate in the boob department. Sorry, but I don't buy that, dude. If OP wanted revenge, he should have said something along the lines of making fun of her weight or breasts, not slip her drugs without consent. What he did was like retaliating a Nerf dart with a rifle.

She divorces your petty ass you'll know it's cause of being a jerk learn to take a joke limp penis.

YDI! Make fun of her in some way. That's just wrong. My dad did that to my sister because she hide his teeth and she was in pain. U jerk.

YOU'RE SO STUPID. Return with a joke & take a joke. YDI

She should have shat all over YOU for being such a ****.

lightbulbman101 4

you could have just said she has a smelly ******