By smith - 28/01/2012 03:13 - United Kingdom

Today, my wife made a joke about the size of my package, so figuring all's fair in love and war, I bought some laxatives to prank her with. They took a lot longer to work than I thought, and I ended up lying in bed, listening to my wife shitting her guts out in the bathroom for over an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 402
You deserved it 57 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hm well I think your wife should be the one writing this FML, you know since she's practically ******** fire in there...

YDI for giving your wife laxatives just because she made fun of your tiny wiener .

Comments

Wow...immature much? Learn to take a joke -_-

If that were me I'd go home, cry, and eat ice cream. The forever alone way is always the best! (;

jaredofmo 22

Were you the same guy who laced a birthday cake with laxatives?

bizarre_ftw 21

Well, what was he supposed to do? He had a bunch left over and, honestly, who likes wasting money?

Xquisite1 28

Why not just make a joke about her body as well then rather than screwing around with her bowels. I'm sure that it's painful for her.

I'm sure he'd rather be screwing around with her bowels right now.

YDI, way to completely over react. I hope she gets you back in a similar fashion.

linkinpark98 23

Prepare to sleep on the couch. :3

She verbally jabbed you and your response was biological warfare? Sounds like overkill. You deserve it and FHL.

bizarre_ftw 21

Time for the nukes? *innocent curious face*

Did you expect something other than her ******** her guts out? You gave her laxatives? Haha. Learn to take a goddamn joke. Your wife's the one who should have wrote this.

Sounds to me like OP's a psychopath. He totally went overboard on this one.