By smith - 28/01/2012 03:13 - United Kingdom

Today, my wife made a joke about the size of my package, so figuring all's fair in love and war, I bought some laxatives to prank her with. They took a lot longer to work than I thought, and I ended up lying in bed, listening to my wife shitting her guts out in the bathroom for over an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 402
You deserved it 57 866

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hm well I think your wife should be the one writing this FML, you know since she's practically ******** fire in there...

YDI for giving your wife laxatives just because she made fun of your tiny wiener .

Comments

I don't get how this is comparable retaliation!!!

missyfiona89 28

You're an asshole, I hope my future husband can take a joke and not act up like a pussy.

GLaDOSv1_09 19

What a rational response. Maybe you can get back at her for being so loud by setting her hair on fire.

Hahaha that's horrible and ridiculous! But also just as logical as what he already did to her -_- I don't think I could trust him after that. He physically hurt her because of his ego. As silly as the situation may seem, that's pretty much abuse.

ipoopinshoes 2

If you're that sensitive about the joke she made then it must be true.

jojimugo 20

Dude i say she got what she deserved ........ Don't start nothing there will be nothing

Soo what you're saying,is that she deserves her ass of a husband to give her laxatives, the same medicine that can hospitalize a person, and making her shit for over an hour, just because of a joke? Go join the Douche club with him.

mintypoison 22

No. Nononononono. There is a special level of hell for people like you. This guy went way too far because of a joke. You know what my boyfriend does when I make fun of him? He gives it right back. He doesn't drug me, and I deserve the jokes back sometimes. You are just as big of an ass as OP...

Well OP because of the fact that she was just playing around and teasing is, where as you take it overboard and make her physically ill. I would have to say ydi. Maybe you shouldn't overdue things the next time....

conqueror57 11

All you people continuing to imply his dick is small? You better watch what you eat and drink; this guy is just crazy enough to find you and do the same to you as he did to his wife! And he "loves" her!!

You totally crossed the line man, I'm gonna laugh when our next FML is about her getting you back...and you'll deserve that too

She should fire back and drug his ass and bring him into the woods with a pack of wolves and then he would be shitty himself