By smith - 28/01/2012 03:13 - United Kingdom

Today, my wife made a joke about the size of my package, so figuring all's fair in love and war, I bought some laxatives to prank her with. They took a lot longer to work than I thought, and I ended up lying in bed, listening to my wife shitting her guts out in the bathroom for over an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 402
You deserved it 57 866

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hm well I think your wife should be the one writing this FML, you know since she's practically ******** fire in there...

YDI for giving your wife laxatives just because she made fun of your tiny wiener .

Comments

If you were confident in the size of your package, you wouldn't feel the need to return the favor. Having said that, to all of you dickheads who sided with his wife, know that having your package made fun of (if you are package-impaired) is psychologically troubling...it plants the seeds for greater issues.

People are siding with the wife, despite her faux pas, because op resorted to physical abuse. The woman was on the toilet most likely in pain for over an hour. Punching her would have been more humane.

mintypoison 22

I bet you made fun of girls bodies before. Well guess what, that can actually be pretty psychologically damaging and troubling as well. And he drugged his wife over a joke. That is NEVER cool. If he was an adult and more confident in his size and himself, he wouldn't have to resort to this.

unmistakablyamaz 4

Instead of being a douche, why not just retaliate with a witty comeback or a joke of your own about some part of her? But, oh, wait, you obviously aren't smart/mature enough for that seeing as how you think giving someone laxatives as revenge is funny. YDI idiot.

Tell her that its her fault for settling for it

that is like the weirdest comeback ever....

Oh poor you. Having to listen to her be miserable.. *sarcasm* Really?! YOU'RE the one suffering in this situation?! YDI.

poorjudgement 26

I'm guessing you lack real understanding of that saying, oryou are referring to your situation as "war". Anyway, that was so low that YDI is minimum of what yoi deserved. And FHerL for having such a bitchy husband.

mama2b3 20

I don't know what to say other than ydi..

wow, you're a terrific husband. she makes a joke And instead of joking back you do something as juvenile as tricking her into eating laxatives? FherLife for being married to you, you asshole.

A lot of these have had to do with laxatives lately..