By smith - 28/01/2012 03:13 - United Kingdom

Today, my wife made a joke about the size of my package, so figuring all's fair in love and war, I bought some laxatives to prank her with. They took a lot longer to work than I thought, and I ended up lying in bed, listening to my wife shitting her guts out in the bathroom for over an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 402
You deserved it 57 866

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hm well I think your wife should be the one writing this FML, you know since she's practically ******** fire in there...

YDI for giving your wife laxatives just because she made fun of your tiny wiener .

Comments

There may have been a way to get back at her that was more proportionate so I'm going to go with you deserve it.

Ah, the joys of domestic abuse. Knob end.

donkeys2005 0

Today I jokingly made fun of my husbands penis size, his response? Sneaking me enough laxatives to make me violently shit for hours. FML.

What ever happened to " tiny package? You won't think it's so tiny when I shove it up your ass"! Grow the **** up, FHL!

Colbertrox811 5
LightBulbSunset 3
MissFits_fml 6

FYL? More like fuckyourwife's life! That was going a bit overboard. Did it hurt your ego so much that you had to make your wife suffer ******** her guts out? You deserve it, op.

that f****** stupid of u, y would u do that? that could've ended w ur wife in the hospital. I knw the idea is funny, but clearly ur ignorant to any aspect of the medical field... didn't u hear about the time when some students did that to their teacher&he got so dehydrated&had such a bad reaction he had to be rushed to the hospital?!