By tiredofthis - 10/10/2012 17:38 - United States - Jefferson City

Today, my roommate set her extremely loud alarm clock for 5am and continued to hit the snooze button every ten minutes until 7:30. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 999
You deserved it 2 009

Same thing different taste

Comments

metaphoristic 8

Start setting your alarm clock for midnight and hit the snooze button til five am? Do this for one night and she might get the idea. Or you could just ask her to stop

Set your alarm at 3am and hit snooze till 4 that should get the point across

olpally 32

Clock her in the head... Time is of the essence op, do it now!

Beat her over the head every time she hits snooze. She will learn quickly.

unknown_user5566 26

I briefly thought this was MY roommate's post, because I do the same thing every morning. I don't know why, but I can't seem to wake up unless I have snoozed my alarm at least 3 times.

Knock on her door, open it, and make as much noise as possible. It works like a charm; I know because I have the same problem with my roommate.

Why in earth would she do that? I mean, how can she ever enjoy her night rest and not be a wreck in the morning if she let herself wake up fifteen times in two and a half hours? That sounds so not healthy.

a lot of people struggle to wake up immediately with one alarm, I do it to! admittedly she does it a lot longer than most people would though... 3 hours is a long time!

I think that if people learned in their childhood to get out of bed as soon as the alarm clock goes off, that they would struggle less with waking up as an adult.

LaColombianita 26

That sounds like my sister. Except she waits about a minute to finally hit the snooze button or at least until I tell her to turn the damn thing off.

LaColombianita 26

Lol its my Halloween costume :p

It's because you're in a constant state of denial, hoping against all reason that your roommate will turn the alarm off.