By tiredofthis - 10/10/2012 17:38 - United States - Jefferson City

Today, my roommate set her extremely loud alarm clock for 5am and continued to hit the snooze button every ten minutes until 7:30. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 999
You deserved it 2 009

Same thing different taste

Comments

Wow I feel for you OP. I hope your roommate does not do that every morning. I studied a year in the US and my first week in college was horrendous as I was badly jet-lagged. My roommate was barely friendly, she would come home late at night and start chatting online and every morning she would snooze her (very loud) alarm clock for over half an hour. Lucky I stayed only 2 weeks before I got a single room otherwise I might have ended up bludgeoning her to death with that torturing device of hers.

Kill the clock yourself next time. Your roommate should learn common courtesy.

BeautyOfGrac3 6
EvilLee 1

When see goes to sleep, change the time from say, 1am back to 11pm. Then she will go through her normal routine and be up and awake 3 hours early. If she is dumb, she will leave the house clueless!!! I hate people like that!

You couldn't pound her with a pillow - or your fists, for that matter - until she got out of bed?

Oh, Lordy. I know exactly how that is. My roommate last year was a fire crotch.

insaneygolover 9

My roomate does that too. I know your pain.

HunterAlpha1 8

YDI, you could have asked her to turn it off, and failing that you could have gone over and unplugged it or taken the batteries out.

doglover100 28

I would throw the alarm clock at her.

nissan31 2

Set the clocks 5 mins till he or she to leave payback