By tiredofthis - 10/10/2012 17:38 - United States - Jefferson City

Today, my roommate set her extremely loud alarm clock for 5am and continued to hit the snooze button every ten minutes until 7:30. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 999
You deserved it 2 009

Same thing different taste

Comments

perdix 29

You should have hit her fun button at 5:20 at that certainly would wake her up! And then you could get some sleep.

I had a housemate who was like this, letting his alarm sound for ages or hitting snooze for an hour... Drove me nuts. Continually complained to him, no avail. So one night I set a mouse trap on top of his alarm :D he never snoozed or went to work late again.

jem970 19

What I would do is go out and buy some really cheap travel alarm clocks. Set them all 1 minute apart and hide them all over her room. Buy at least ten. She will need to get up and hunt to turn them all off, then she will be awake and not be able to go back to sleep. She will change her bad habit.

I would hide her alarm clock when she isn't home. When she ask about it I tell her we got robbed.

Unplug and replug the clock in so it loses her settings. heh heh heh. "Oh, no! The power must have gone out!"

They have back up batteries! I've tried it!

My hubby does that! He sets it for 4:30 am and hits snooze until 6:00 am. I tell him to knock it off but he does it anyway! I guess after 24 yrs, he doesn't have to listen to me anymore! :-)