By tiredofthis - 10/10/2012 17:38 - United States - Jefferson City

Today, my roommate set her extremely loud alarm clock for 5am and continued to hit the snooze button every ten minutes until 7:30. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 999
You deserved it 2 009

Same thing different taste

Comments

It sucks big time, I hate when someone does that!

I hate alarms in general but that would drive me insane

Crabtree1015 12

my fiance does that too. i hate it!

PowerRussia 2

Tape a tac to the snooze button at night lol.

mrperspire 4

After about the third time, you should have gone in there and dumped a bucket of ice water on her head. That would have woken her up, and you could have gone back to bed knowing that the idiot was not only awake, but clean as well. There's no excuse for that kind of inconsiderate bullshit when you have roommates.

Could you come talk to my roommate, Doc? My roommate cooks at two in the morning and loudly gets drunk with friends the night before I have an important meeting. I hate it.

I'm a snooze button hitter myself, but three times my limit. Hope this was a one time thing and your roommate was just overly tired.

Knightchaser27 25

Maybe you can live with them then

Was she my roommate this summer? My roommate left a 5AM alarm blaring for half an hour because she SLEPT THROUGH IT. I didn't have to be up until 7:30 and I was a light sleeper. Two instances of this happening and I swapped rooms.

I'm do this too. But never when anyone who doesn't have to get up is in the room.