By tiredofthis - 10/10/2012 17:38 - United States - Jefferson City

Today, my roommate set her extremely loud alarm clock for 5am and continued to hit the snooze button every ten minutes until 7:30. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 999
You deserved it 2 009

Same thing different taste

Comments

OhDearBetrayal 25

25- That is so true. It's happened to me so many times. One time I kept waking up to an alarm clock my friend set for herself for about two and a half hours until she finally woke up.

thatsawesomebro 1

Thank you for calling 1-800-sound-proofing, how can we help you today?

Yes, I need one room completely sealed, pronto. When you ask? Anytime by 5:00 am tomorrow would be fine.

The ONLY reason I pressed the YDI button is because you actually let that go on for so long. Grow a pair of balls or ****, force yourself into your roommates room and "politely" smash that clock.

It's my alarm clock, so I won't be smashing it any time soon. I tried yelling and throwing things. Didn't work. And her phone alarm was set too, which meant that would have just kept going off even if the other stopped. And to everyone who says to soundproof my room: We sleep in the same room. (College dorms)

Lmao this is literally me but I wouldn't do that if I had a roommate

KooLDooD121 0

Hit her with the clock and make her snooze instead

I would have thrown the alarm clock out the window...

Set your alarm for 5:00 hide it.ouside her room so she cant shut it off.

Whats the point of setting the clock to 5am if you're gonna wake up 2 hrs later? Lol.

Take dat alarm clock and chuck it at the wall next time