By Anonymous - 28/10/2011 03:48 - United States

Today, my roomate informed me that her snake was missing in our apartment again. Apparently, I need to be careful because the snake's attracted to blood. I'm on my period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 358
You deserved it 3 055

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HerpYourDerp 7

What do you mean, "again"? How many times has that snake been missing in your apartment?

Buttsexpirate 9

While in the bathroom you're gonna hear "Feed me ssssseymour!"

Comments

You do realize that isn't blood but the dissolve contents of a unfertalize egg cell, right?

*Napoleon Dynamite face* IDIOT! A period isn't the dissolved contents of a unfertalized egg cell, it's the shedding of the lining of the uturus that is made from blood vessels formed for a sort of cushioning for a fertilized egg, which would then, over time, become a baby. If the egg isn't fertilized, the lining sheds, becoming what is called A PERIOD, dipshit.

THE A TEEN how did you ever pass biology class?

Geez, SHE'S the woman. I think she knows more about periods then you, mr man

leadman1989 15

I LOVE your picture. Especially because Moses parted the RED sea! I just grossed myself out D:

39's my hero for that one line in the beginning. You deserve +2 internetz.

perdix 29

Learn to say "GTFO" in Parseltongue.

slushpup9696 12

Don't worry, you can't get pregnant when you are on your period...

showmeyourears 19

Actually you can. Some women ovulate during their periods. Which is unfortunate because no one wants to tap that during your time of the month.

Calen5556 0

Did anyone else just think that we may have a new viral internet video in the making?

champjb 0

No snake is attracted to blood. Seriously....

Easy. Become a parseltongue and command it to go back in its cage.

Punch it in the nose, then it will stop attacking you

danielreader22 4

What you need to do is lure it with a used tampon.. An' then blow it up.

To be honest as long as it isn't a big ass constrictor you're ok. Worst you will get is a nip from it... Then take it and release it somewhere problem solved.

That snake is gonna have fun for the next few days.