By Anonymous - 28/10/2011 03:48 - United States

Today, my roomate informed me that her snake was missing in our apartment again. Apparently, I need to be careful because the snake's attracted to blood. I'm on my period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 358
You deserved it 3 055

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HerpYourDerp 7

What do you mean, "again"? How many times has that snake been missing in your apartment?

Buttsexpirate 9

While in the bathroom you're gonna hear "Feed me ssssseymour!"

Comments

Again? I think she need's to get it a better cage/aquarium to live in!

calmagal 0

Don't freak out, I have two snakes....they are attract to the scent of mice and things of That nature, your Roomate is f***in with you

106- a snake can most certainly be a pet! There is nothing wrong with keeping a snake as a pet. The only thing wrong with keeping a snake as a pet is an irresponsible owner. And the same can be said about dogs and cats. Snakes make for a very rewarding pet. After working with them and getting them comfortable around you, you get a great sense of accomplishment. And if you know how to handle snakes, they can be as cuddly as a puppy. I take my Red Tail Boa out and he wraps up around me and we will watch tv 'together'. Sorry for rambling, but my hobby is being threatened by many bills in congress and when I see people post things like you did I feel the need to share the truth with them. My hobby shouldn't be outlawed because of misinformation and biased fears. Ok I'm rambling again. I'll stop this time.

MeowMix92 5

Get your facts straight and get a new cage..problem solved?

dont trust whàt beeds for seven days without dying

Sorry for necroing this, but period blood doesn't contain much blood. It's only a small amount. And snakes aren't attracted to blood.

Period blood has a different sent and look.

idlechaos 6

You know when you have you're period there's no blood

Mademoiselle_fml 34

Sharks are attracted to blood. Snakes are attracted to heat.