By Anonymous - 18/04/2014 02:55 - Australia - Brisbane

Spicy
Today, my parents made a game out of deliberately walking in when I'm trying to masturbate. They even turn on all the hot water taps when I'm trying to do it in the shower. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 764
You deserved it 20 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's weird that they know when you **********

Go somewhere else then, or wait until they aren't home, or asleep. Even sit down with them and ask them to stop because its making you feel uncomfortable. FYL, OP.

Comments

maybe you're parents just want to watch? fyl OP....

whoa... wait.... WTF? I mean.... no just WTF

He might be on to something. Maybe OP's parents want to know where babies come from.

I think it may be time to layoff the brazzers vids.

It would make sense if the op did... how else could they find out 0.o

They must have a sixth sense for these kinds of things. What would you call that?

The fapth sense. Heh, heh...I tried.

@29, that sounds like the title of a bad porno. Or a really good one. I'm not sure.

135, Your comment didn't work because there wasn't a clever masturbation joke in it, in case you was wondering why.

That's slightly weird. I guess they get a whack out of it...

Well if the OP would stop screwing their self then it'd not be a problem would it? LOL

21, No. The OP would just be even more sexually frustrated and resentful towards his parents. Besides, OP has the right to do it and because he's a man, he probably needs it more. Hell all men and women need the release from time to time. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have a little private time now and again...

The key word in your sentence is sometimes, not every single day. It's not going to kill people if they don't ********** every single day, hell it won't kill them if they only do it once a week.

The reason OP keeps doing it is because by his parents **** blocking him, he's not getting the satisfaction. Basically it doesn't count if it doesn't complete.

21, not masturbating is the direct result of wet dreams, because your body needs to release sperm and if it's not released after too long, it will release itself while you're out cold in the land of "I'm ******* any old bitch I want"ville.

Have you tried getting a girlfriend? She could ask them to leave you alone so you can ********** in peace

that's a great idea!!! she'll just stand outside your door and instruct them to leave when you finishing off LOL That's a wonderful idea

Next time they try it stare at them and finish

Walk in on them everytime they try to have sex. That will teach them.

That really sucks OP. Maybe just do it when you have the house to yourself or when everyone's asleep. Just be more discrete. (Trust me, everyone knows what you're doing when you're in the shower for over 30 minutes)

I can stay in the shower for ages because I like being in hot water...

bust a nut on their loofahs, thatll teach em.

Maybe the parents are tired of cleaning nasty socks, towels, and shirts.