By Anonymous - 18/04/2014 02:55 - Australia - Brisbane

Spicy
Today, my parents made a game out of deliberately walking in when I'm trying to masturbate. They even turn on all the hot water taps when I'm trying to do it in the shower. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 767
You deserved it 20 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's weird that they know when you **********

Go somewhere else then, or wait until they aren't home, or asleep. Even sit down with them and ask them to stop because its making you feel uncomfortable. FYL, OP.

Comments

10showgirl 16

A hint for you to move out?

What are you doing that gives it away so easily?

Masturbating right before you fall asleep might make it easier for you. Plus doing it before bed will make you get a better sleep!

truckers_wife 23

but if he's off doing his own thing (pun intended) then they should have plenty of opportunities to have some alone time themselves...

zeriously? One does not simply stop masturbating. If I stopped I'd probably go insane or become an extremely angry and spiteful individual. Sexual energy is a very powerful thing and if not released, can turn very nasty indeed.

Look as hard as you can for your dad's condoms or their sex toys and if you find them, tamper with them. A lot.

Yes. Because every kid wants to touch his parents sex toys. Or be the reason his mother gets pregnant when she's responsible enough to use contraception. Didn't think that one through, did you!?