By Anonymous - 18/04/2014 02:55 - Australia - Brisbane

Spicy
Today, my parents made a game out of deliberately walking in when I'm trying to masturbate. They even turn on all the hot water taps when I'm trying to do it in the shower. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 767
You deserved it 20 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's weird that they know when you **********

Go somewhere else then, or wait until they aren't home, or asleep. Even sit down with them and ask them to stop because its making you feel uncomfortable. FYL, OP.

Comments

That's Cold. Go in the bathroom, lock the door run the shower but do not get in. They get their kicks, and you get to get off!

It seems to me that you best option OP would be to quit masturbating.

Drian91800 7

How do you get caught so easily?

Next time don't stop. That will teach them. I doubt they will keep trying to catch you if they actually do catch you and you keep on tugging. 8=mm=D lol.

Goblin182 26

Australian version of "Failure to Launch:?

Stopping masturbation does not drive one insane, I can tell you this from personal experience and that of other who at least claim to have quit.

I could only see this as helpful if you are either A: A chronic masterbater or B: You're old enough to get your own place & they're trying to give you the hint that it's "time to go".

I've read many bizarre and disturbing FML's on here but I'm fairly sure this one tops them all!! Why the hell would your parents want to catch you knocking one out? That's just plain creepy...

YDI. Chill out on the masturbating dude.