By Anonymous - 04/12/2010 23:28 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my parents hassled me for wanting to get my tongue pierced, saying it was filthy, unprofessional, and degrading. About an hour later, my sister let slip that my nipple is pierced. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 488
You deserved it 36 750

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fortuitous 0

At least she didn't tell them about your ******** piercing.

therealsuperman 0

haha "surprise! your nipple is pierced"

Comments

I was reefer-ing to the topmost comment, but I don't expect anything less from Kay. Post Script: Another emoticon tossed in for random reason: ³~ ³

You choose THIS as your first comment?? Get out. Get out and never come back. EDIT: Grrrr! Mods making me look stoopid again. *le sigh*

Here's hoping he also chose this as his last comment.

Actually, "m ai furzt" in Esperanto means "Baseball bat in my ass, please."

stacers 0

No worries 98 that's what I thought too when I first read it.

I thought that too D: then I decided to act like an idiot and found out what it said :)

I'd like to think Sirin mod-ified BBB's comment, but I don't think even her fantastical brain could conjure up this verbal diarrhea.

This was the funniest thing I have ever read.

vannahlol 6

I like how people assume that if you get your tongue pierced you're a *****. Some people think of it as art. I have my tongue pierced and I'm most definitely not, a *****. OP, fyl indeed.

It's only unprofessional if you don't take it out before you go to work....that way it doesn't get caught on your customer's balls.

sorry grammar error... I meant customers' balls

boopitybobbity- I believe murder and a tongue piercing have no relation what so ever. so to compare my little quote like that is an asinine thing to do. you honestly think I would sit there and tell someone to try murder? your a true genuine ass monkey! FAIL on ur behalf!

I will assume that's supposed my name, as you're apparently fond of misspelling words. I will also assume it is because you have an intense dislike of having your comment shunted over to the right that you didn't hit "reply." The other option is that you don't know how, but I'm assuming (perhaps I should stop) you are more intelligent than a gorilla. Now, to business. I said I disliked the particular phrase because of its inclusiveness, not that murder == a piercing. I am not a fan of it because people saying it always will knock things before they try them. A prostitute could say the same thing, and I rather doubt you're much inclined to try prostitution. Also, why did you type out "your" in one sentence and only use "ur" in the next?

Notice the incorrect form of "you're." This explains the usage of "ur." Ignorance and laziness, my friend.

Also (this made me chuckle) "what so ever" must involve snapping of fingers in a zigzag. It's one word. whatsoever.

I don't think they're ******. I just think they like to go down on others.

deltako_isgee 0

Uhmmm Everybody Has Different Opinions, I Personally Think Piercings Are Sexy:] I Have Quite A Few Myself (Snakebites, Eyebrow, Gauges &Industrial On Both Sidess) I Don't See How Their "Unprofessional" For The People That Said They Were!? Haa I Think That's Funny Though ^_^

Your knowledge of the location of the "shift" key amazes us all.

ktrose 0

I was thinking the exact same thing boopity.

Unless it's a title, every word does not need a capital. But I do have to say, snake bite is super goddamn sexy.

deltako_isgee 0

Uhmm I Don't Think Anyone Really Caress!? Only You Would Say Some Quite Ignorant As That. Common Like Really? Hahah

KennKenn 0

maybe you can "let slip" she's pregnant