By NoseInPain - 20/08/2009 14:17 - United States

Today, my little sister thought it'd be cool to pierce my nose while I was asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 471
You deserved it 3 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How did she manage that!? How can you essentially be stabbed in your sleep and not defend yourself before she makes a complete piercing? However, nose piercings are hot.

Sorry, I just laughed my ass off! I'm guessing the OP did wake up, but having already been stabbed probably couldn't do much about it?

Comments

This is an awesome site you can post your secrets or fears, all right here!: http://trynot2click-this.yolasite.com/

Ox_Baker 0

The only way this would even be remotely possible is if the OP was passed out drunk. Fake City.

What wrong with that... be happy you saved the money it would take to get it done professionally

pay money for proffesional... ...or pay nothing for a stapler that's the question

I don't see why everyone is calling bullshit. She could have shoved it through so quick that it was too late to stop it.

How did she manage that!? How can you essentially be stabbed in your sleep and not defend yourself before she makes a complete piercing? However, nose piercings are hot.

fmlfmlfml15 0

Were you on some kind of sleeping pills? Because I don't think you would be able to sleep while someone is piercing your nose, it's too painful lol. Or maybe she used that piercing gun thing and you woke up right away.

curryndricegirll 0

yeah. idk...i'm a pretty light sleeper, so i would've woken up the second anything touched my nose. and i mean...aren't nose piercings supposed to hurt? how would you not wake up?

Maybe she means she woke up to a horrible pain in her nose? It never said she got it fully pierced.

in my criterea for a sexy chick, she's gotta have a peircing on her pussy, ear, toungue, belly button, or nose. those are just bonuses though

KY_Jelly 10

Some people are really heavy sleepers. It would take nothing short of nuclear war in our backyard to get my fiancé up before noon on a weekend. And some people are light sleepers. It depends on the person. It also depends on where the piercing is on the nose. If it's on the side, then it wouldn't hurt as bad as if it was in between your nostrils. Also, the clumsiness of the person doing the piercing can make a difference.

I can sleep through a 6.0 earthwake(my mom rattled me and my matress and eventually shoved me off the bed). so I feel for you OP

It was her little sister, so it was probably just a quick stab with a knife or something else pointy, and she probably woke up right after.

You can get your nose pierced with a little needle which, when poked into your nose, only hurts for a quick sec or two and then it doesn't hurt as much! her sister might have gotten a pin or needle! btw peircings are hot so keep it;)

_unknown_ 0

She probably woke up RIGHT when her sister stabbed her nose. Don't assume she woke up to find her nose already pierced.

mister_moops 0

are you ******* retarded? it's not like she controls how she sleeps.

that is harsh ! where did you sister come up with that idea? :/

Sorry, I just laughed my ass off! I'm guessing the OP did wake up, but having already been stabbed probably couldn't do much about it?

I guess so. It just seems like while the sister is getting close, lining up the needle, and all that shit, she would wake up before having a complete hole in her nose.

OP could be a heavy sleeper. Someone touching her nose fairly lightly (I assume it was pretty light contact until the needle was actually jabbed in) might not be enough to wake her up. It doesn't sound too strange to me. And OP, that sucks. Make sure you keep it clean to prevent infections and whatnot.

Ok, then take it out, clean it up, problem solved!