By the_pheasant66 - 26/06/2010 10:31 - Ireland

Today, I got my eyebrow pierced. When I got home to show my family, my little sister said, "That's so fake!" and tore it off my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 121
You deserved it 11 012

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Babushka_Homyak 10

What the **** is wrong with your sister?

ArtIsResistance7 1

That's when you grab her face skin and rip it off, leaving only bone and muscle. "Hey, what do you know, your face was fake too!"

Comments

Babushka_Homyak 10

What the **** is wrong with your sister?

mn_mpls 0

I woulda punted her put of at least a 5th storey window

Then Tiger Woods her and force her to say "I Will Never Kanye West You Again!" while she's spitting out white *****, Dnt judge me!!

concend_blk_guy 8

Why do you assume she's strong? Piercings aren't hard t pull out, a three year old could do it.

I believe you mean holy randomly strung toggether obscenities that shit hurts!!!! my "friend" did that to my ear piercing. later I found out that she just hates punk studs.

ArtIsResistance7 1

That's when you grab her face skin and rip it off, leaving only bone and muscle. "Hey, what do you know, your face was fake too!"

supergirl69_fml 0

Chris Griffin: "Haha, I got your nose." Peter Griffin: "Oh yeah? I got your face."

Didn't you hear? Piercings aren't good for your Highbrow image (Eyebrow? Highbrow? You see what i did there?! Oh nevermind.)

ArtIsResistance7 1

F for Fail hehe see what I did there??

Hunthas 17

Omg! the same thing happened to me except with raccoons!

ArtIsResistance7 1

Wait, explain that in detail. You pierced a raccoons eyebrow?

it's ok I has my nipple ring bit.....now that's an OUCH it hurt more than when I got then pierced