By Anonymous - 24/09/2012 19:09 - United States

Today, my mother found a hickey on my neck. Not believing that it was from the hungry 2-month-old child I was holding, she confronted my boyfriend about it. He promptly accused me of cheating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 889
You deserved it 2 674

Same thing different taste

Comments

perdix 29

What we've learned today is that if you are more than six months old, you're a pedophile! How does a baby give a hickey with no ******' teeth?

You really have no clue how a hickey works? Damn that's...... interesting.

perdix 29

Yes, I do. The biting part is what leaves the really nice bruise. ;)

ObsessedWithGays 7

I believe the "bruise" is from ruptured blood vessels.

Suction, more than anything else, is what pulls blood from the capillaries.

Perdix, a hickey forms from the baby sucking on her neck, not biting.

28- all bruises are ruptured blood vessels not just love bites

What? Perdix slipped up? Thought I'd never see the day...

Biting just leaves a better, more defined outline...

Oh sorry my phones been playing up a bit at the moment

Hell! Then feed that baby! Don't let him/her suck on your neck to the point of leaving a hickey mark. What is wrong with you?

It's between a hickey on the nipple or on the neck

It doesn't take that long to get a hicky (at least for me, I have sensitive skin). She could have stopped the baby quickly and still have gotten a mark if it sucked hard enough.

You've never had a baby latch on to any part of your skin have you? A baby I watched once latched onto my arm while I was rocking her. She let go immediately, but it still left a "hickey."

martin_martian7 11

More like, Damn why didn't I pay more attention while I was babysitting.

WrongRomance 11

Come on, you should have just said It was the vacuum. or you fell on a chair. Or you got hit in the neck while playing ping pong.

lacespace 8

Most babies I've encountered have been pretty slutty

lacespace 8

As I write this I'm sitting next to a topless baby. Case closed.

My son once gave me a hickey on my chin when he was learning to give kisses, luckily my hubby was a witness so I didn't have to explain it later.

Jeez I think the people around you need to gain a little trust.