By Anonymous - 24/09/2012 19:09 - United States

Today, my mother found a hickey on my neck. Not believing that it was from the hungry 2-month-old child I was holding, she confronted my boyfriend about it. He promptly accused me of cheating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 889
You deserved it 2 674

Same thing different taste

Comments

noisebox 1

I'm confused was it your kid or someone else's you were holding, if it was yours where's the real dad, instead of the insecure boyfriend.....

dontyawishyaknew 12

If you've had a child already, why does you mother mind that you have a hickey?

It's probably not her kid if mom is worried about hickeys

dontyawishyaknew 12

A little off subject but I have to bring it up. Is that a hickey?! No, just didn't duck fast enough in last nights paint ball game

Wth is wrong with you? Why were you holding a baby close to your neck long enough for it to give you a hickey? You need help. That baby should be the one posting a FML. "Today a crazy biatch would not feed me but held me close to her neck where I was hungry as hell and started sucking hoping for milk. FML!"

#60, Well, let's see: hold the baby with one arm, prepare a bottle with the other, stop to answer the ringing phone, hold the baby closer to quiet the wimpering, baby's mouth finds OP's neck and latches on... yes, that would do it.

dancer4life143 13

#60 you've obviously never been around babies. They suck on everything, every mother of an infant that I know has hickeys on their arms, neck, chest, anywhere where a baby could get to. It's just what babies do.

itsucksomg 6
Silent_Thrill 17

Yeah, it sucked that the baby did that, but I doubt shooting it would help! It's a little over-kill....

I have three kids and can honestly say I've never had that happen. Feed that baby.

Wow. You should just explain to him that it was a baby that did that, and if he doesn't wanna listen then so be it. You know the truth and he'll look stupid.