By nopleasestopmother - 02/05/2014 23:03 - United States - Lake Mills

Today, my mother asked me why I disliked her and my father's nakedness in the family pool. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 490
You deserved it 3 671

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, that's an image you are never going to get out of your head... Sorry OP!

Comments

Well, that's an image you are never going to get out of your head... Sorry OP!

JMichael 25

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

What's wrong with being naked? Since I was a little girl we spend summer vacations on nudist beaches. Seeing my family members naked in a pool is nothing unusual.

Nothing wrong with being starkers in your own home. Hundreds of naturist beaches is Europe. It's normal. Maybe ask them to tell you when they are naked if it bothers you.

I can see why your name is ashamed sister lol

@53: No, you cannot. You simply assume something which would be embarrassing for is equally embarrassing for me, but my comment should tell you that it is not. The reason for my user name is completelly different.

RedPillSucks 31

But sometimes it's fun making shit up

SmittyJA24 26

My favorite beaches are nudist / clothing optional. Obviously.

My family are nudists too. Nudism isn't rare in my house. My mum does chores naked. We actually own a beautiful nudist park on the south coast of Australia. My parents will inherit it off my grandparents and then my sister and I will. Nice having your retirement sorted at 19 :)

#80 every beach is a nudist/ clothing optional beach if you want it to be

Maybe cuz it's impossible to unsee?

Well mom, how can i put this delicately?

Gross. You're gonna need brain bleach to unsee that

Some things just shouldn't happen... I think witnessing that is one of them. Good luck with the parents, OP. At least they weren't having sex when you caught them.

tayymeds 23

"Good work son, now you're not getting a sister!"

No skinny dipping with the family? But seriously, FYL. That's really weird and should be a no brainer for them.

#6 it's their pool they have every right to be naked op can stay in his room if he's uncomfortable with that fact. if I had a pool I'd be naked in it unless I had to not be(in situations like company)

I don't know about you but if that's the case I would consider my child company.

LifeAsJeremiah 10

I'm sorry OP, must be very scarring

Jelbeztok 17

I can't imagine the psychological damage one would suffer from seeing their parents nude.

If you can get traumatized just by seeing a naked human, you already have a problem. Nudity is natural and is not harmful at all.

RedPillSucks 31

@34 say that AFTER you've walked in on your grandparents having sex

go skinny dip with them and join the party..

iOceanus 18

The level of awkward is too damn high!

Then proudly show them your helicopter moves!

*checks scouter* Number 26, it's over 9000!!!

RedPillSucks 31

Enslaved, please elaborate on these helicopter moves of which you speak. I avoid using google after the blue waffle incident of '09

Just the thought of that -.- Plain disgusting. Payback, just get a bunch of friends and go skinny dipping in the pool while your parents are home.

But then OP's parents might join them!

That's when you beat them with pool noodles and run! xD

A naked pool fight... What better way to bond with the family.

I'm twitching just from the mental picture ~.~

RedPillSucks 31

No, twitching from how disgusting that is >_