By Anonymous - 25/03/2009 20:40 - United States

Today, my mother asked me if my boyfriend and I were getting serious. I quickly lied and said no. She then informed me that if things ever heated up that she would take me to get birthcontrol. Wanting birthcontrol, I confessed. In turn she grounded me. I am not allowed to see my boyfriend anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 688
You deserved it 28 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JeanNe91 0

that's why you never tell parents the truth.

Slightmisshap 0

you can get it for free without parental permisson.....

Comments

thats ****** up. i told my mom about my bf and she got me on the pill and told me to still use condoms but she doesn't want us having sex in our house, which is understandable. on the other hand, a girl i know got grounded for 6 months for having sex with her boyfriend. some parents are so gay

silverxcold16 0

This is pretty much what happened to me. You just have to get better at lying and stick to your lies. Parents aren't trustworthy with this stuff for the most part, I've never met parents that are chill with it. My mom got me birth control but now thinks that I sleep around with like everyone. I got grounded and told I could never see him again but I found ways to see him anyway so I got past it. But I never really wanted to have sex with him in the first place. That's kind of a different story.

i can understand getting grounded if you're really young. i mean, sorry, i get the whole personal choice thing but i know a lot of people who lost their virginity at 14 or younger, and they all really regretted it later. but if you're of age of consent that's bs and really not her right to punish you for it.

Ouch. I'm really thankful I didn't have this problem. My mom was pissed when she found out my boyfriend and I were having sex, and she's still not happy with it, but she respects that we are and did get me birth control to protect myself. Still, if things do get serious, if they haven't already, USE A DAMN CONDOM. No glove, no love. ;)

s_a1093 0

your clearly dumb you could of just asked for like 30 dollars and gone and get them yourself ! i mean thats what any smart person would of done =]

TheNameless_fml 0

YDI for lying. YDI even more for being an idiot about it and coming clean so quickly. Plus, there are other ways you could have gotten birth control without your mother getting involved.

wow youre stupid. no parents wants their daughter to have sex. You don't even need a parent to get you birth control pills, you can get it your self. tsk tsk your for fault for being stupid! but hey mistakes happen/

Ibeapirate 0

Your mom's a liar. wow. that's pretty low.

Real_Lol_Cat 0

#15 has my full support. Like, the same thing happened to me. I was sitting one day in my living room with my mom and she asked if I was having sex. I, of course, said no. Then she continued on talking about how she would put me on the pill. It took the condom breaking and emergency "planning" for me to tell her. Mind you, that was like, a month after she asked me, so I had time to cover my ass.....

kristineneer 0