By Anonymous - 25/03/2009 20:40 - United States

Today, my mother asked me if my boyfriend and I were getting serious. I quickly lied and said no. She then informed me that if things ever heated up that she would take me to get birthcontrol. Wanting birthcontrol, I confessed. In turn she grounded me. I am not allowed to see my boyfriend anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 688
You deserved it 28 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JeanNe91 0

that's why you never tell parents the truth.

Slightmisshap 0

you can get it for free without parental permisson.....

Comments

Those aren't good parents....they are the reason why teens get aids. You should have kept going with the lie and gotten some birth control yourself. Better than getting a baby....

bubblybrooke 12

my mom promised me birth control and total support if and when I decide to have sex. admittedly I was sleeping with the guy when she asked and I didn't tell her...my mum wouldn't pull crap like that tho lol she would, she'd just make feel bad or guilty, and my father would have KILLED him. and to the person that said the ppl that lose their virginity at age 14 regret it later, well, that was 6 monthes ago for me and I still don't regret it. I wouldn't have traded it for anything.

metro_mello 0

They mean you will regret it when you're older. And trust me you will. SO far everyone who has done it at a young age I asked them all if they regretted it. They said yes. So trust me a time will come when you will regret it for doing it at 14 :)

SoulChoc_fml 0

ur mother is ridiculous, she should be looking out for ur future, but it seems like she's too busy being strict and close-minded

Guitarist45 0
foolishpenguin21 0

My parents made me break up with my boyfriend when they found out we'd "done more than kissing," even though I'm 18 and we never had sex. Some parents just can't be trusted...and it's the parents' fault for not reacting correctly to situations. But, if I'm reading this right, the mom knew to begin with so the OP shouldn't have lied, because she was screwed no matter how she replied...but ultimately, you don't need your parents to get birth control, so maybe that would've been the way to go when things started getting serious.

PatRme 9

Terrible parenting and parents wonder why their kids lie to them.