By Anonymous - 25/03/2009 20:40 - United States

Today, my mother asked me if my boyfriend and I were getting serious. I quickly lied and said no. She then informed me that if things ever heated up that she would take me to get birthcontrol. Wanting birthcontrol, I confessed. In turn she grounded me. I am not allowed to see my boyfriend anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 687
You deserved it 28 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JeanNe91 0

that's why you never tell parents the truth.

Slightmisshap 0

you can get it for free without parental permisson.....

Comments

what a hypocrite. move out and get an apartment with him. that would show her. especially if you're really young or still in high school.

That really sucks but, come on, you fell right into that trap. Should've been honest in thw forst place or said that you only said you were having sex so that you could get bc for the future if you decide to have sex.

abbydoll1414 0
musicloverr 0

whatttaaaabiiiiittttcccchhhh!!!! jesus CHRIST.

DeeJayD 0

Your mother is an overbearing bitch.

wow, you couldn't even wait a while to tell your mom that you MIGHT be thinking about it? and a lot of people posting on this board are skanks and hypocrites. i'm sure you all want your daughters to lie to you, and i'm sure you would all ****** do the same thing her mom did if you found out they lied.

this is also **** your mothers life because she lost your trust

wrestler_fml 0

1) Your mom's pretty smart, actually. 2) She's not a b*tch, she wants the best for her daughter, not to get pregnant. Of course, it's hard for me to admit this as a teen guy, but it's true... 3) You can get those BC pills for free at family planning centers (or at least make middle-aged white people pay for it with their taxes). hahaha 4) This is what you get for A) lying to your parents, and B) being out-smarted by your mom, and C) wanting to have sex, and D) admitting that to your mom. You made a whole host of idiotic mistakes. 5) If all else fails, and you STILL want to see him and have sex with him, etc. etc.... Then stage an elaborate (*FAKE*) break-up with him over the phone (that he knows about in advance), scream "i never wanna see you again", call him every name in the book, break down crying as you hang up, and tell your mom you guys broke up if she asks what happened. You could throw the phone for good measure, just make sure you don't break it. They're valuable. .....Then hang with your friends and have him hide in the backseat, and do him at HIS parents house, or a car, or whatever! Make sure he never calls the house, and you set your fone to "automatic delete texts" after you check them. Tell your friends to never bring him up! Parents CAN be outsmarted. You just have to think like I do =)