By Anonymous - 25/03/2009 20:40 - United States

Today, my mother asked me if my boyfriend and I were getting serious. I quickly lied and said no. She then informed me that if things ever heated up that she would take me to get birthcontrol. Wanting birthcontrol, I confessed. In turn she grounded me. I am not allowed to see my boyfriend anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 687
You deserved it 28 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JeanNe91 0

that's why you never tell parents the truth.

Slightmisshap 0

you can get it for free without parental permisson.....

Comments

@53- Sacrificing trust? Her mom had already suspected it, that's how she was able to bait her so easily. Sorry to say but the trust was broken anyways. Also, an unmarried couple should not be having sex while they still live with their parents because then they will most likely end up relying on their parents to raise the child, if they decide to keep it. I would do the same thing.

beachjammer421 0

Your mom is a bitch and an idiot because if she thinks you'll ever tell her anything again, she's in for a shock. And way to discourage you from protecting yourself in future situations. Good job mom, very clever.

voice_of_reason 0

You are obviously going to be *******, whether it is with this guy or not. If your mom wants to have a hand in you not getting pregnant, she needs to understand that fact. That said, it was a neat trick but your mom is still an idiot. Of course you fell for it in the worst way, so obviously the apple didn't fall far from the tree. #42 - What about grown up Jesus?

70, you do realise that birth control can be used effectively? Abstinence only programs lead to risky uninformed sex. When I turned 16 my mother gave me a pack of condoms "just in case"

hoyce 0

Way to ensure your daughter never tells you the truth again Mom!

Gloeihdamae 0

You deserve it for actually being stupid enough to trust your parents. And post 70, you are part of the problem plaguing America that makes sex some terrible thing anyway. If it wasn't for assholes like you, she wouldn't have to worry about having to hide the sex in the first place. If you want someone to blame for AIDS, it's you.

THat really sucks. @70 - NO ACTUALLY - you are going to be the type of parent whos kid gets pregnant early. THANKFULLY my parents were open and respected me so I was able to trust them when I told them I was having sex. They talked to me about protection and I went on birth control. I dont have any STDs and have never been pregnant. Why? Beacuse I had smart, caring parents who knew trying to prevent me from doing something natural would only make things worse. Look at Palins daughter. She preached abstitence and beacuse her daughter never received a good education about protective sex and didnt go on BC she got knocked up. While the kid shoudn't have lied and I am assuming THAT woul dbe more grounds for groundation than being intimate, it would have been better for the mom to give her child a reason to trust her. Now the kid is never going to go with the mom if she is scared of being baited.

lying to your daughter to get her to admit to that? that is so ****** up. but yeah you can get BC on your own, its a HUGE hassle though.