By Anonymous - 25/03/2009 20:40 - United States

Today, my mother asked me if my boyfriend and I were getting serious. I quickly lied and said no. She then informed me that if things ever heated up that she would take me to get birthcontrol. Wanting birthcontrol, I confessed. In turn she grounded me. I am not allowed to see my boyfriend anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 687
You deserved it 28 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JeanNe91 0

that's why you never tell parents the truth.

Slightmisshap 0

you can get it for free without parental permisson.....

Comments

ohboyscott 0

Oh come on. Everyone lies. Who wouldn't lie about such a thing? Your mom is sneaky...haha sucks.

AntiChrist7 0

condoms? should have lied about that. Hopefully you got the BC because you should never reproduce. YDI

RLJJ 0

And in five years this asshole will be surprised because her daughter no longer visits her...

@9: Isn't it birth control enough that she can't see him anymore? :P

She is a b*tch, go get your pills, you can get them without her.

64, No shit we've all lied to our parents at some point or another, but I'm sure we all didn't get cranky and hate our parents or parents of the world because they punished us for it.

Damius 0

Wow, gotta tell ya, that's lame. Sounds like something my mom would do. Honestly, some parents can be really cruel about things like that. They act all "I'm understanding" and then do a 180 when you tell them the truth. My parents were good about giving me the info, but I NEVER told them what I was doing with it. And now you know why. I'd tell your mom that now she's broken your trust with her and that your relationship will NEVER be the same. It's bonehead moves like that that make it so hard to be a teen. You're responsible, want the pill to make sure that you don't get preggy, and then when you let the parent know cause they promise to be "understanding", they turn around and **** you over. Great parenting mom!! Bitch..

Ew, that's a trap. Then again, I don't know how old you are or if you should be getting "serious" in that way just yet. I know I didn't when I lived at home. But everyone's different I suppose.

lifesabit 0

#71 but.... the mother and father do.... you know the whole "my house my rules" thing..... but don't fret! When your older (or more mature.... w/e happens first), you will understand.