By Cassandra - 14/10/2011 00:10 - United States

Today, my mom took a bright red sharpie and drew a red circle just above my breasts. She said, "If I can see this, ever, your shirt is either too low cut or too see through and it will be thrown away." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 632
You deserved it 12 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you let her go near your breasts with a sharpie?

YakuzaxGeneralz 9

How did you let her finish the entire circle? How did you not see her coming with a bright sharpie. Your mother must be a ninja.

Comments

Sharpie can come off if you wash it hard enough

Depending on her age, it's a great thing, especially if she is like 10-15 and have developed earlier than most girls. But if she is like 16-18, it may be going a bit over board!

Jammy01jams 2

Believe me if you've got big breasts. Not having a ton of cleavage is not a problem for me and most other guys. Dressing slutty does nothing. If we can't see any of your boobs then we want to. I we can already see them then why would we deal with a possible train wreck of a relationship or friendship. Don't dress like a *****. It makes us think you are one, a virgin is a turn on for most guys even if you aren't one, dress like one.

Your mom is a genius, I hate it when girls get mad when a guy stares at their chest when their barely covering up a thing. Just proves how much of a bitch they are.

I actually hate eye contact, so I'd rather someone stared at my (admittedly generous) breasts than my face. XD I will never complain about that. As long as they look and don't touch, I'm free to ogle their asses when they bend over. :3

Sounds to me like you're a *****-wanna-be!

talkitivgirl 1
RedPillSucks 31

@DjeePee while I agree that the mom should try a more reasoned discussion with her daughter, that doesn't always work with some kids, and in the end, the mom is not her peer and her equal. This is the problem a lot of kids have. They think they're on the same level as their parents and will talk meanly to them. In the end, it's the mom's house and its mom's rules. @PSNDonutDude most guys will screw whoever gives them the opportunity, even if they're not looking for a relationship. They may talk badly about you later, but dressing like a ***** will get one the attention a ***** craves/deserves.