By Anonymous - 13/02/2010 05:48 - United States

Today, I was shopping at Walmart when I ran into this stalker chick. She introduced me to her baby. He's named after me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 225
You deserved it 2 936

Same thing different taste

Comments

Fiskerz 0

being named the same thing and being named after you are two different things. FYL for thinking you are that important to some random lady.

BigLostBear 0

you could be right #1 but he could also know that lady so yea it could go either way, if he doesn't know the lady then he's the phsyco for thinking a random person would name there kid after them.

Whiterabbitm1 0

I agree with you #3 we can't really jump to any conclusions we don't know the whole story

FYL for thinking that you're so important that any and everything has to do with you. Maybe the "stalker" and the baby's father chose that name because they liked it, not because it is the name of the supposed center of the universe.

I agree with 1 n 3 but op is the kid urs???

Bugatti_Veyron 1

I do believe that the OP made this up entirely just to make themselfs feel whanted ;)

For the sake of the FML, can we just assume she told him that the kid was named after him?

cindy11052 0

I have two complaints about this FML. 1) the OP's cockiness.       - How are you absolutely positive that you influenced the name of the baby? Coincidences happen! 2) Why exactly is this something to bitch about?      - If the OP did receive confirmation that he or she was indeed the person who influenced the name of the baby, shouldn't he or she be flattered? Just because she named her baby after you does not mean she stalks you/ or is infatuated with you. It could be that she likes your name. I know a lot of people that I don't necessary talk too much, but I love their names and I would name my baby that name. Also, how could that girl STALK you AND get a baby. I mean, if she supposedly stalks you, then how would she find the time to get pregnant? She's obviously is involved if not infatuated with another person to 1) get pregnant 2) keep it.   Note that this post is filed under love, another piece to add to the puzzle.

Some people just scare me with their comments . For the sake of this FML i would think that the lady used to stalk him, had a baby with some other douche,and named the baby after him. how the **** is he having any cockiness? i disagree with most of you .

cindy11052 0

And how the **** is the guy she had a baby with a douche. Your hypocrisy amazes me.

cindy11052 0

@BigLostBear. Nice run-on sentence. Please implement some commas to clarify it, so people can take you more easily. "Day by day, trying to improve people's grammar..."

cindy11052 0

*seriously not easily. "Day by day, attempting to improve my grammar as well as others'"

cindy11052 0

@Bugatti_Veyron The word themself in plural form is spelled themselves. I also am amazed at how you could mispell such a commonly used word, like want. It is spelled exactly as you spelled it, but it does not have the letter h following the first letter, w. Of course, if your native language is not English, I do not think I should be berating you. "Day by day, Grammar improves!"

The_Corrupter 0

Actually, themself is not even a word. Themselves wouldn't work either though because the OP is one person. Himself is the only correct word to use. (just saying)

Cindy - would you consider day by day not boring us to death? I think this would be a slightly more worthwhile goal.

IDOLGIRL 0

maybe stalker chick TOLD the op that she named the kid after him--so many people rush to the assumption that the op is cocky or full of himself. try to think of ALL possible scenarios

cindy11052 0

@The_Corrupter Thank you so much! I knew something didn't work there. "Day by Day, Grammar gets better!"

cindy11052 0

I try my best in every venture to improve one's venture. I do not try to make it entertaining. In one's perspective it may look horribly boring, but for me it is great to make the world's grammar better.

cindy11052 0

*to improve one's grammar not venture. I dislike my brain today.

#37 I'm sorry I tried n tried to read ur whole comment BUT ITS JUST TOO BORING

does it really take an in-depth analysis for every FML submitted that one may think is not the case or a coincidence? I could've swore this sight is just for *****

cindy11052 0

@Tripout No need to apologize at all. I just wished to voice my opinion to everyone. Props for trying, though! I love analyzing everything. I know my comments are horribly boring, but I prefer being aloof rather than attempt to be witty and fail.

TrekkieGirl 0

Honestly, once I read "Today, I was shopping at Walmart", I'd pretty much decided that whatever it was, you deserved it. LOL....that is just how much I loathe Evil-Mart.

I wonder if your pauly from jersey shore lol

MetroidSlayer01 8
foreverhis 4

I read the whole thing and you are right.

Little do you know that he's secretly your child!

jamieleigh_315 0
TheSchizoPsycho 5

Go straight to hell. Do not pass "GO" and do not collect $200.

i always play 2 songs on my iphone on repeat when im at walmart. gangsters paradise by coolio and gangsta nation by nate dogg.

martic835 2
_great_ 0

"Today, i ran into the father of my child... again. But i still couldnt work up the courage to tell him the truth"

Did she tell you "Hello, this is my child *insert name here*. I named him after you", because if she didn't, she might have just liked your name.

I think we need to assume that she really is stalking him, we have no other information available but the text of the FML. Now if she was stalking him, and he meets her and she introduces her baby - coincidentally sharing his name - then I think he is entitled to feel weirded out. Even if she doesn't explicitly state that she named the baby after him.

Oh so your husband dresses up as her when he plays the stalker in your role playing?

..i agree with ^ WTF are you talking about . this FML has nothing to do with the one after it . *sigh*

as long as you're not the baby's father, this is not really an FML..

I agree, she obviously isn't a stalker if she's married to another person, and likes the other person enough to have a baby with them.

Where does it say she's married? I know readers usually have to make assumptions due to the brevity if the posts but there are a lot of conclusion jumps in these comments. My own leap: She could have had a major crush in the past and moved on with her life but still have liked him (or his name) enough to name the kid the same thing. However you interpret it, unless she's pressing OP for child support, there is no FML.

froggi_fml 0