By Cassandra - 14/10/2011 00:10 - United States

Today, my mom took a bright red sharpie and drew a red circle just above my breasts. She said, "If I can see this, ever, your shirt is either too low cut or too see through and it will be thrown away." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 632
You deserved it 12 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you let her go near your breasts with a sharpie?

YakuzaxGeneralz 9

How did you let her finish the entire circle? How did you not see her coming with a bright sharpie. Your mother must be a ninja.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

Believe it ot not, she is right. You can still be dressed nicely, without looking like a nun and still look pretty. Showing your ****, muffin tops, tramp stamps, thongs sticking out of your jeans sends the message you are a sleaze.

This is a really ****** up version of the Scarlet Letter

MeMareeh 0

@76 Are you a parent? If OP is a minor and living @ home then Mom has every right to set the rules for her daughter. How can a parent and child be equal? They're not suppose to be equal, Parents are suppose to love, provide a safe and loving home and guidance in becoming responsible adults. They become equal when child becomes an adult. Perhaps if we had more parents acting like OP's Mom we'd have less teens having babies they're not ready for, less dropping out of school and less young girls walking around looking trashy.

As a kid under 18, living at home, you are not an adult and thus not free to make your own decisions. It's girls like you walking around in booty shorts and see through skin tight shirts at 12 years old that make parents need to do these things. This is proactive parenting and I think it's awesome. She will be grateful when she is older.

YDI for trying to dress like a *****. Have some dignity and wear onnly turtle necks.

So wash it off, it's not that difficult. If it's being stubborn a bit of nail varnish remover tends to do the trick, and then your mum will never see it so can't complain!